Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Chris Simms is a Josh fan. 

Phil is too apparently . Just called him possibly the second coming of Jim Kelly. Him or Cowher called McD one of the best coaches in the NFL. Agree on both. Guy gets so much out of so little. Just wait til he has more elite talent n these young guns progress

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Cowher  "One of the best coaches in the NFL this year is Sean McDermott"

well...no one quits on him..

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Uh. The Superbowl parade?! Wake up dude.

why would Kyle go to the superbowl parade? or the Bills for that matter?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Phil is too apparently . Just called him possibly the second coming of Jim Kelly. Him or Cowher called McD one of the best coaches in the NFL. Agree on both. Guy gets so much out of so little. Just wait til he has more elite talent n these young guns progress

Every commentator that watches him is. No matter the game. Post injury Allen has shown incredible potential the second half of the season. Never had too many bad series before doing something to wow ya.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

I'll never forget the time Kyle stopped the water from going over Niagara Falls...

Good point. I grew up in Niagara Falls in the 1960s. I remember one it took all of the ability of the army corps of engineers to stop the falls so they could do some work on it. Years later, Kyle did it all by himself. I will miss this guy. Dare I say, excuse me while I miss this guy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1