Second half thread: Wk 17 Dolphins at Bills (CBS)

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Have you watched the OL? It has a lot to do with it. He can't do anything with no holes to run through. Todd Gurley would struggle behind this line

Or McCoy is 30 and isn't the same player he used to be.  It's not on the OL. 

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The good thing about that whole mess is that 1st Josh gave himself up and slid, 2nd he still kept his head on a swivel and managed to lean away from that Kiko missile - though he still managed to get a knee to Allen's head.

Kiko, may say that it is hard to make those last second decisions, but he continues to launch himself leading with the crown of his helmet at QB's. Like Hughes he is a guy with a reputation and will never get the benefit of the doubt. Just needs to play smarter if there are two neurons left in his head that can connect a thought.

That was a leg whip that put Conrad Doebler to shame.  Nothing accidental about it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

I am surprised that Kiko was ejected 

The part that bothered me the most was the leg to the head as he went by. THAT was not incidental. There was intent in my mind. Dirty little ^&%$#

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, marco14150 said:

defense getting gashed

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Back to playing soft???

You guys do know that not every player, on every team, makes every play, every time, right? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2