Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

Rarely has there been a playoff with so many teams I find very easy to root for and that I like very much.

Rivers and Lynn...You betcha.

Luck and Frank...absolutely.

Reid and Mohammes...lotta fun.

Brees...one of the greatest of all time and another fun team.

Eagles...love those guys since they beat the Pats and Thick D*** Nick is back!

Rams...McVay is a witch and I love Woods.

Cowboys...weird to say, but even them as I respect the hell out of some of those guys and they've had a nice run.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, Moulds_80 said:

The chargers.    Rivers has long been underappreciated over rated in the league for what he has done and its about time he gets his puts up another playoff choke job.

That's because he's a choker.  Looked great last week right?  Overthrowing wide open TDs.   160 yards no TDs.   Awful Lamar Jackson mustered 2 TD passes in a single quarter...

It's Bees and the Saints all the way...

Edited by Mr. WEO

31 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Au contraire. The day I ever root for the Cowboys -- over even the Dark One himself -- will be the day hell freezes over. 

If it ends up being Cowboys vs Patriots, I will not watch.:sick:

Patriots v Chiefs.

Rams v Saints.

Not the matchups I hoped for, but it is obvious that those four teams are the best in the NFL.

I dislike the Chiefs and Saints, but I have to root for them over the asterisks and LA wannabe's.

***** NE. **** LA

Who are you rooting for in the conference championship games this weekend?

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

Rooting for (gasp) New England. Let Bill and Brady go out on top. Buffalo bias aside, they deserve it. Best dynastic combo in the history of the league. What those two do to opposing teams is fascinating. That dismantle of the Chargers, who I thought were the far more talented team, was something to behold. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Rooting for (gasp) New England. Let Bill and Brady go out on top. Buffalo bias aside, they deserve it. Best dynastic combo in the history of the league. What those two do to opposing teams is fascinating. That dismantle of the Chargers, who I thought were the far more talented team, was something to behold. 

Sorry,  but I just can’t back this idea. Specifically since “deserving” a title does necessarily mean you get one. 

I just want the pats to make it to the game, and then in the lead up, a low level pats assistant gets caught taping the other teams walkthrough in a way that gets out on Twitter before the league covers it up.  Now THAT would be popcorn worthy TV.

Edited by Bill Murray

I'd like to see Wade Philips, Rams DC get another ring.  

Also contrary to most here, I think it would be good for the Patriots to win.  For only one reason - I feel pretty sure Brady would then retire - going out on top.  If he doesn't win it he's just going to keep playing, trying to get that 6th ring :(

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

Not surprising you are cheering for P*ts.

Billicheat gets to another Superbowl or Andy Reid? Will take the lesser of two evils - Reid.

Cowpokes or Rams? Solidly Rams.

Rams over Chiefs.