Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Agree to disagree I guess. Especially about the bandwagon effect. Been coming to Seattle regularly since prior to the Hassleback superbowl, and now live here, and I just don't see it like that. I guess I could be wrong. I see a continually passionate fanbase that people don't like because they're passionate. If we start winning people will hate us because we're the best fans going...potentially. I could see all of our losing getting people to pity-root for us lol. 

I've lived north of Seattle most of my life....There was a huge jump in fandom when they went to the SB vs Pitt.....and again since Wilson has arrived...now, don't get me wrong, any team who has a good season or get a very good QB will see their fan #s go up....so Seattle is not different in that aspect.....but there's definitely band wagoners.....my problem is more about the way they act and see their team....you'd think you're dealing with fans from Dallas, Pittsburgh or even NE.....win more than 1 before comparing your team to the best in NFL history....Hey, Seattle.....you have 1 trophy....not 7.....Bucs fan have as much to brag about than you...lol..

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for any particular team. I'm just rooting against New England pretty much. I enjoy the Chiefs, Ravens, and Colts in particular in the AFC (assuming Indy takes care of business tonight). In the NFC, I don't really care about any particular team at all. I think the Saints will win it all but I don't have a rooting interest in any of them.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Colts - Frank Reich (enough said) and Andrew Luck having doubts about his career continuing

Chiefs - Andy Reid, best coach in NFL history without a ring, and lots of firepower that's fun to watch

Chargers - Rivers is the contemporary Jim Kelly and Anthony Lynn is the man

If any of these teams knock out NE, I'm going to root for them all the way (or whoever else could beat them)

Anybody but NE

• Like (+1) 1

I know this will probably get lost in the shuffle with all the news of coaches being fired today, but who's everyone rooting for? 

Me personally I'm rooting for the Colts. My brother and sister in law live in indy and are Colts fans, and also I love Reich as a head coach and former Bill. After that I'm rooting for whoever is playing the Patriots. Although, a very small part of me would love to see the Patriots get back to the superbowl and lose again, or on the flip side have the Patriots win and Brady retire