Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

22 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Bears. I guess I just hate them the least out of all teams moving on, plus Mack is easy to root for.

If I had to choose a favorite NFC team, Da Bears is my choice. I like the Bears but I will still root AFC.

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Seahawks for sure. The lunacy of the narrative that they have bad or Johnny come lately fans has been aggrevating enough for me to support them.

Plus I like their style of football and I love Seattle.

I disagree...the Seachicken fans are unbearable.....the Dynasty crowning came right after their SB win......and trust me, there's absolutely been a huge band wagon effect in Washington State... 

I can't stand that team and their arrogant fans....

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I disagree...the Seachicken fans are unbearable.....the Dynasty crowning came right after their SB win......and trust me, there's absolutely been a huge band wagon effect in Washington State... 

I don't like the seachickens either, but I know at least one of their fans who is a really great guy.

Screw him and the NFC horse he rode in on!

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Agree to disagree I guess. Especially about the bandwagon effect. Been coming to Seattle regularly since prior to the Hassleback superbowl, and now live here, and I just don't see it like that. I guess I could be wrong. I see a continually passionate fanbase that people don't like because they're passionate. If we start winning people will hate us because we're the best fans going...potentially. I could see all of our losing getting people to pity-root for us lol. 

Edited by NickelCity