Who Are You Rooting for the Rest of the Way?

BUFFALOKIE

Colts - Frank Reich (enough said) and Andrew Luck having doubts about his career continuing

Chiefs - Andy Reid, best coach in NFL history without a ring, and lots of firepower that's fun to watch

Chargers - Rivers is the contemporary Jim Kelly and Anthony Lynn is the man

If any of these teams knock out NE, I'm going to root for them all the way (or whoever else could beat them)

Edited by JimKellyTryouts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

In the shorter term..I believe if the Texans win and the Colts win tonight...Bills play in Nashville next year...that's all i am rooting for today!!!

Well, also rooting for Cleveland today..Ravens just get on my nerves more than the Steelers fro some reason

• Thank you (+1) 1

In the AFC, I'm rooting for the Chiefs as well as the Colts if they make the playoffs by beating the Titans.

In the NFC, I'm rooting for the Saints and the Seahawks.  They have long been two of my favorite NFC teams.  If Philly somehow manages to make the playoffs, will root for the Eagles unless they're playing the Saints or Seahags.

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Saints with Drew Brees (from QB U). I'm not rooting for the Pats, but I would love to see the Saints beat the crap out of Brady in his last game. If I had to legit pick an AFC team, it would be the Ravens, because I live there and the partying would be insane again.

No way- that means the Pats get in the SB again! I want the Pats knocked out right away. 

• Like (+1) 1

RAVENS. They're rewriting all the BS narratives we made up first half of the season on what winning football is. Welcome to winning football in December babee!

Plus Lamar Jackson is fun as hell to watch it's like watching Michael Vick again with an elite defense 

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

10 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

If you root for any team besides the Buffalo Bills you are a marginal fan period!

Boooooo have some fun if you're a football fan.

It's sports bar culture to make a reason to root for your playoff dark horse and bond with fans happy to see their team actually make it. Go Ravens and Texans.. these teams are going to run train on the Pats

Plus you get to watch and engage in... Good football. AFCE games are honestly terrible games for any neutral fan to watch. Lopsided and ugly. Bills Dolphins was ugly. Watch the playoffs with some interest and enlighten yourself with games without pick6s, fumbles, ejections. Just good football. And remember that's how the Bills should be balling

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P