Rapaport: Adam Gase could be coaching his last game for Miami today

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s not predicting anything... just reporting 

Fine he isnt predicting because he doesnt even have the balls to write he will be fired but he certainly isnt Reporting. He isnt reporting anytihng, he is speculating that a coach that has sucked might be fired, shocker, absolute shocker.  Anyone on this board could come up with the same incredibly insightful comment.

He has to keep coming up with things such as this so people think he has some special knowledge, why we even have a thread about this is beyond me.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Fine he isnt predicting because he doesnt even have the balls to write he will be fired but he certainly isnt Reporting. He isnt reporting anytihng, he is speculating that a coach that has sucked might be fired, shocker, absolute shocker.  Anyone on this board could come up with the same incredibly insightful comment.

He has to keep coming up with things such as this so people think he has some special knowledge, why we even have a thread about this is beyond me.

Pretty sure this is from Gase’s agent. It’s not his own opinion or anything.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not got the personality to be a Head Coach. 

What the heck does that even mean?

There is no set personality a successful HC has.  You have Belichick, Pete Carroll, Andy Reid, and Sean Payton all having great coaching careers.  They are all completely different personalities.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just heard Schefter say they aren’t expected to keep Tannehill either. If they don’t, what are their better options out there?

Kid from Duke looks legit. I'm not sure though because I haven't really looked at QB options.(Not that my opinion means much)

Either way, Tannehill isn't the answer. I'm also not saying I believe Gase will be a good HC elsewhere. Simply stating that it was a tough gig with the organization committed to a quarterback who reached his ceiling as a rookie.

• Like (+1) 1