[Vague Title] A New Beginning

Lombardi1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, KennyDavisEyes said:

Ppl need to lay off the bath salts

15 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

Fake News!!

15 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

I would be shocked if you don't get pummeled for this topic.

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'd be surprised if the OP wasn't arrested by tomorrow.

These comments only result in making a topic more popular and keeping it at the top of the page. If you don’t like it, please ignore it. Or you could choose one of the reaction emojis to express your sentiment. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes I'd be downright shocked and upset. They gutted this roster , added young talent spread throughout this team and this off season get to put the cherry on top and add the higher level talent needed to be legit contenders. 

It was the plan all along . No chance in !!!! that McBeane goes anywhere

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

Trust the process. I have a feeling the Pegulas have bought into that concept. McBeane has nothing to worry about.. for a year at least. 

Correct.  There is ZERO chance McBeane did not brief the Pegs and get owner buy-in for their plan to tear down and rebuild.  

3 hours ago, Lombardi1 said:

Would anyone be shocked if the Pegulas (at the conclusion of Sunday's game) called a surprised press conference scheduled for Tuesday afternoon to introduce Mike McCarthy as the next GM & HC?

Wow I would be completely shocked and wonder which wackjob TBD poster had abducted the Pegulas and was impersonating them in order to make stupid decisions.