Club seats rookie looking for tips

judman

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i don't want to harp..but just to be correct in case someone looks at these for next year...as several folks have mentioned looks like row 1-6 not under cover..7-15 are..

Now, if you are talking suites , i thnk they are all completely inside with windows that open ???

Yes, suites are completely inside. I was at the very top row of the clubs, section 236- maybe I do have it backwards but swore it was opposote the rest of the stadium! Anyways, its a great but different experience up there. For me, with some disabilities, it was nice to be warm under the heat lamps and if it was really cold out go inside for a few, sit at the bar etc... 

my advise- if you are planning on clubs next year get the top 3 or 4 rows as you are best protected/heated. Anyways enjoy the game today - ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Seats were great!  Crowd was more laid back but certainly into the game.

The seating, fwiw, is organized in the same fashion as the rest of the stadium, row 1 is down low (at the rail).  We were in row 14 and had max benefits of the toaster heaters, which totally rocked. I could get used to that. 

I did notice the missing signage above the sinks asking patrons not to urinate in them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, judman said:

The seating, fwiw, is organized in the same fashion as the rest of the stadium, row 1 is down low (at the rail).  We were in row 14 and had max benefits of the toaster heaters, which totally rocked. I could get used to that. 

I did notice the missing signage above the sinks asking patrons not to urinate in them.

Sinks are high. You would have to be 8’ tall to do that. ?

3 hours ago, judman said:

Those heaters work well at temps 20-50 degrees  (above 50 not on) but when its reap cold you dont feel them. Glad you enjoyed it!!!