Club seats rookie looking for tips

judman

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...have sat in the M&T Club (not sure if that is what it is now)......glass enclosed theater style seating......full buffet and open bar with hor's d'oeuvres/snacks during the game...think it was $275 per ticket.....BTW, ALL of these prices including suites increase ++ and even the advent of PSL's happen with a new stadium......ain't no "free lunch" with new digs IMO.....

Ful buffet open bar and the ticket for 275 wow. Thats s good deal.

41 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Row 14 is second from top.  What seat numbers.  

They redid the clubs last year.  Bars in Toyota (used to be VanMiller) are now on both ends of club instead of middle.  I sat in McGuire for 2 years in row 9 still under heaters. Moved to Toyota 2 years ago so could be in row 15.  No steps.   Lots of tables but lot of people stay inside whole game. Also added high tables no chairs. Food is OK. 

I like the 716 beef on weck, a little different but, thought it was good. 

You will be under them. 

Seats 1 and 2 in row 14

10 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

No- I was row 1which is right up against the glass of the suites. If you notice rows 9-16 are less cuz they arent covered- also, your welcome- go Bills

i don't want to harp..but just to be correct in case someone looks at these for next year...as several folks have mentioned looks like row 1-6 not under cover..7-15 are..

Now, if you are talking suites , i thnk they are all completely inside with windows that open ???

Edited by plenzmd1

Had club seat season tix for about 10 years.  They are great.  Heaters will make it feel like about 65 given the weather today, but you have to be up at least about 4-5 rows to get the benefits.  Inside club, it's more like being at a hockey game.  Warm and fairly civilized.  Nothing snooty about it at all, just a more pleasant way to see a game, especially in December.  People make plenty of noise.  Have fun!!!

Since it looked to be a late season “meaningless” game, A few weeks ago I flipped my 10 tickets down low in 109 and bought a pair in Kelly club for my buddy and I. I’ve sat there prob 4-5 times in the past as my dad’s company has 4 seats. It’s a great experience as long as you realize you’re sitting in $200-$300 seats, not $50. No you don’t have to sit on your hands, but act like a civil human and you’re ?.

18 hours ago, sullim4 said:

I don't know that there are any tips... just go and enjoy the game.  I will say that if you tend to be the obnoxious, boisterous type, that this behavior isn't tolerated and there's no warning before ejection.

I don't know where Buffalo's club seats get a reputation for elitism on this board.  I generally find the crowd to be on the older side; there are many retirees and life long Bills fans that sit there.  Very few corporate types actually - most of them are in the M&T Club or in individual suites.  The club audience is well out of the "go to the game to get drunk" phase and they just want to enjoy the game.  Just because they don't scream and yell and drink a six pack of Genny before the game doesn't mean they aren't fans or know nothing about football.  Quite the opposite, actually.

After having a few less than ideal experiences in the 300's... I wouldn't ever go to a game and not sit in the outdoor clubs.

This has been my experience as well. It’s not a bad or rude crowd, just a little more laid back. If my wife, sister or mother comes to the games, it’s my go to.

If you are 18-30, where you get real blackout before games, wearing zubaz, sneak beers & weed into the stadium, & go crazy all game, clubs aren’t for you. (That’s a great stage in life, no judgement, I miss those days)

if you’re a little older & want to relax during the game & don’t mind paying extra for amenities, shorter lines and liquor throughout the game. then it’s a fine experience, with some pretty good sightlines

Edited by uticaclub

The clubs at New Era are the celebrity playground, so don't gawk at the famous people or bug em for autographs. But if you do see a slightly tipsy William Fichtner you may high five him after a score,  Also be aware of fall down drunk Canadians.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gugny said:

I was at the game before which Shady "stretched," during the anthem (Denver, I believe).  I was sitting in clubs with Fergs and his son.  They booed Shady unmercifully.  Even his first few carries were met with loud boos.  All it took was one good run and everyone loved him again.  It was hilarious.

Same game?

44 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

This has been my experience as well. It’s not a bad or rude crowd, just a little more laid back. If my wife, sister or mother comes to the games, it’s my go to.

Yeah, we sat in the clubs a few times while my wife was prego. It made for a much better experience for her, especially being able to sit comfortably and destroy a couple of beef on wecks.