Club seats rookie looking for tips

judman

I was given club seats for tomorrow's game and was looking for some information on the club scene.   Is the food different/better?  How warm is it under the toasters? I'm in the McGuire club... Section 230 (I believe).  I'm trying to figure out how to dress.

Go Bills!

Food is much more expensive and a bit better, still mass produced garbage. 

The club seats should be warmer but you will need to dress for the elements, as normal. 

Last game of the year, you may be the only person there.  Club seats are reserved for suits and they don’t like the cold. 

Edited by BlueandRed
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BlueandRed said:

The club seats should be warmer but you will need to dress for the elements, as normal. 

Last game of the year, you may be the only person there.  Club seats are reserved for suits and they don’t like the cold. 

Also ... practice your golf clap and don't plan on standing at anytime after the national anthem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

...but DEFINITELY stand for the national anthem. The club seat holders don’t take too kindly to people kneeling in their club. 

I was at the game before which Shady "stretched," during the anthem (Denver, I believe).  I was sitting in clubs with Fergs and his son.  They booed Shady unmercifully.  Even his first few carries were met with loud boos.  All it took was one good run and everyone loved him again.  It was hilarious.

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't know that there are any tips... just go and enjoy the game.  I will say that if you tend to be the obnoxious, boisterous type, that this behavior isn't tolerated and there's no warning before ejection.

I don't know where Buffalo's club seats get a reputation for elitism on this board.  I generally find the crowd to be on the older side; there are many retirees and life long Bills fans that sit there.  Very few corporate types actually - most of them are in the M&T Club or in individual suites.  The club audience is well out of the "go to the game to get drunk" phase and they just want to enjoy the game.  Just because they don't scream and yell and drink a six pack of Genny before the game doesn't mean they aren't fans or know nothing about football.  Quite the opposite, actually.

After having a few less than ideal experiences in the 300's... I wouldn't ever go to a game and not sit in the outdoor clubs.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, teef said:

Say what you want about the club seats, but my ass is sipping mixed drinks well into the 4th quarter. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my club experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  It's just different from gen pop, that's all.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

I thoroughly enjoyed my club experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  It's just different from gen pop, that's all.

It really is. It’s not a much “fun” in terms of wildness, but I can sit and get hammered like a gentleman. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

There were a few games this year where the toasters made it unbearable. I actually left after the 1st half of the CHI game bc between the sun and the heaters it was unbearable. Its nice they put them out like that, but it can make it too hot. I should have worn more layers to be able to cool off accordingly. I was amazed though, i sit in the 6th row (from front) and moved up to the 1st row for the end of the JAX game and it was night and day as they dont seem to make it that far up and it was cold. I guess dress as normal, but nake sure u can strip a layer if needed. Enjoy!!

Edit- if the bathroom line is long at the closest one, go to the entrance one close to the outside.  No one goes down there so its pretty quick for an extra 30 sec walk

Edited by gobills1212

28 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I don't know that there are any tips... just go and enjoy the game.  I will say that if you tend to be the obnoxious, boisterous type, that this behavior isn't tolerated and there's no warning before ejection.

I don't know where Buffalo's club seats get a reputation for elitism on this board.  I generally find the crowd to be on the older side; there are many retirees and life long Bills fans that sit there.  Very few corporate types actually - most of them are in the M&T Club or in individual suites.  The club audience is well out of the "go to the game to get drunk" phase and they just want to enjoy the game.  Just because they don't scream and yell and drink a six pack of Genny before the game doesn't mean they aren't fans or know nothing about football.  Quite the opposite, actually.

After having a few less than ideal experiences in the 300's... I wouldn't ever go to a game and not sit in the outdoor clubs.

I tend to agree. My brother is in Van Miller and has a good group around him. They know what’s going on, they cheer, they have a good time. It isn’t a stuffy atmosphere at all IMO.

51 minutes ago, BlueandRed said:

...LMAO!....you should see what we pay for food in the company suite.....Chicken Wings $125.......bottle of booze $150.....case of beer $125......12 pack of H2O $36.....75 grand for the suite and $500 more for parking to tail gate.....all to watch the game from an aquarium.......

• Haha (+1) 1

I love sitting there. Far better experience, particularly in the line to get in: you do NOT have to go in with the general population!!!

The food is not much better but the lines are! Also, there aren’t people vomiting which is always a plus. 

The warmers work best the higher up you sit: just an FYI. 

‘Snooty’ people has not been my experience there. Just Bills fans who can afford more expensive tickets. Enjoy!

Had clubs when they first opened,Kelly Club seats. Had them for many years after, until my business brought me elsewhere on Sundays. The food was ok,nothing special. When the heated seats worked they were great. Loved being under the deck. Site lines were nothing special.

The worst seats I ever owned were the Red Zone. Utterly boring fans in there. Complained about lack of noise, as many others did, so they piped the crowd inside. Waste of money, I sat outside in ***** end zone seats they give you with them. Did two years in there before the clubs.

...have sat in the M&T Club (not sure if that is what it is now)......glass enclosed theater style seating......full buffet and open bar with hor's d'oeuvres/snacks during the game...think it was $275 per ticket.....BTW, ALL of these prices including suites increase ++ and even the advent of PSL's happen with a new stadium......ain't no "free lunch" with new digs IMO.....