Bills DB’s Play The White Elephant Game (Some Awesome Gifts)

I wish they had name tags.  I don't recognize a lot of them without their uniforms.

2 minutes ago, Moulds_80 said:

thats awesome,  my family and i do that except the gifts have a 10$ limit lol.  i got a 5# bag of sour patch kids this year   (much better than the snow brush last year lol)

Ha!  I got a snow brush 2 years in a row.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Looks like a  bunch of guys who like each other and play well together as a result.

Yup.  Silly stuff like this or videos with Kyle and Phillips, etc actually does matter when you are putting together a team.  Good to see.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PIZ said:

I wish they had name tags.  I don't recognize a lot of them without their uniforms.

Ha!  I got a snow brush 2 years in a row.

I know what you mean.  I do know that the animated one in dreadlocks who did a lot of talking is Lafayette Pitts.  He’s an entertaining guy

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

What the hell is the white elephant game?!?

https://www.whiteelephantrules.com/

Ive seen a lot of families play this game...the ones I know of have huge family gatherings at Christmas and it would cost them huge $$ to get everyone a gift...so the gifts are limited to $20 and under (these guys played with some expensive gifts)...sometimes only the adults play it, that way you buy gifts like wine, whiskey and such...or you could do a kids version and an adults version...I've never been in one b4 tho :(

Edited by Tsaikotic