Bills' AGM Joe Schoen a Possible Candidate for the Dolphins' GM Job if Tannenbaum is Fired

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

The skill and talent level of this roster is so low, the whole Front Office should go.

There has been so many mistakes since Beane and Schoen have been here.

Peterman, McCarron, Corey Coleman, Trent Murphy, Star, trading up for Edmunds, trading up for Allen, Wood contract extension,  Richie pay cut, Benjamin trade

The list goes on and on.  Losing any of these FO guys would be a blessing.  The talent level and players brought in before these guys arrived till when they arrived as been noticeably different.  Pegula should have stuck with Whaley and McDermott.  McDermott is smarter in terms of player personnel than he gets credit for because now Beane's ego controls everything.

It is embarrassing what this FO has done to a playoff team in a short year. 

They have one more year to fix things, If history is any indication, beane and mcdork will be out at the end of 2019, that’s sad.  

Kim is cluelessness and so is her husband. 

35 minutes ago, BlueandRed said:

They have one more year to fix things, If history is any indication, beane and mcdork will be out at the end of 2019, that’s sad.  

freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing cold take here.

new to the board here or just a new account? 

1 hour ago, BlueandRed said:

...yup...they hard charged into the playoffs.....try rosary beads and the "Dalton Immaculate Reception".....garbage like this epitomizes cluelessness and explains the hazards of those unsupervised during Christmas break.....SMH..

This cant be.  I have heard from those that attend high level business meetings that our front office sucks, this would make it 2 offseasons in a row someone pilfered members of it.

10 hours ago, BlueandRed said:

Is that you KB?

Edited by formerlyofCtown

14 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

You know that everything I posted is true.  The Buffalo Bills need to be moved to Syracuse, New York.  Build a temporary stadium or something.  You can still keep the Buffalo Bills name.  

Bills fans in Buffalo & Rochester know jack!  This is why the Bills always have losing seasons.

SYRACUSE, NEW YORK KNOWS HOW TO WIN!!

:)

Babers and Dungey know how to WIN!

McDermott and Allen know how to LOSE!

:doh:

Yes says the city that final has a college football ranking after 300 years.  BTW I think they appearanty know how to quit as well.  Thanks for Doug Marone.  To this day when I drive near the zoo up there I lock my doors.  Terrible city.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, whatdrought said:

I wonder how far out of reality it would be to have non- compete clauses specifically regarding division rivals?

Should be something in those agreements...sucks to have someone that privy to draft and FA planning jump ship to a rival in your division.

13 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

The skill and talent level of this roster is so low, the whole Front Office should go.

There has been so many mistakes since Beane and Schoen have been here.

Peterman, McCarron, Corey Coleman, Trent Murphy, Star, trading up for Edmunds, trading up for Allen, Wood contract extension,  Richie pay cut, Benjamin trade

The list goes on and on.  Losing any of these FO guys would be a blessing.  The talent level and players brought in before these guys arrived till when they arrived as been noticeably different.  Pegula should have stuck with Whaley and McDermott.  McDermott is smarter in terms of player personnel than he gets credit for because now Beane's ego controls everything.

Yup some mistakes but two very good trades in the first round last year.  Dont forget the Wallace and Foster UDFA signings,  The pick up of McKenzie, some late round steals.  Talking Kyle into staying a little longer.  This list also goes on and on.  Its ironic that this is your take, after all "it takes time" to develope a QB and some times a MLB  ans WRs.

10 hours ago, BlueandRed said:

It is embarassing what some Bills fans takes are.