Steelers DC is worried about Eifert this week, even though he’s on IR

YoloinOhio

We've generally done well against the game manager types like Fiedler, but it's gonna hurt not having Milano to bottle up the short stuff to McDuffie and Gadsden.

Just hoping Hughes can generate some pressure against Richmond Webb because Fiedler will fold if we can hit him early.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Is there still a shot at a top 5 pick?

And dare we dream, maybe ESPN sends a reporter to Buffalo on Draft Day. :worthy:

If I remember correctly, the highest we can pick is 4th and the lowest we can go is 7th. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong though.

25 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If I remember correctly, the highest we can pick is 4th and the lowest we can go is 7th. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong though.

Pretty sure 4th is the highest but lowest is 11th or 12th. Pretty sure we'll be picking 11th or 12th.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

It's funny for a moment until you realize the Steelers are playing for a possible playoff berth.  Meanwhile the Bills are hoping for another top 10 draft pick

They are out for sure. Huge implosion and I'm admittedly way too high on the Ravens but that defense is going to give Baker a beatdown. Steelers out! Hooray.. hated them this year

And also incredibly embarrassing. Love it. Implosions and silly stuff like this are just as embarrassing as plain sucking as a neutral fan.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

The question that runs through my mind when I read this - what if this were McDermott, Frasier, or Daboll?  How would TBD react?

Tomlin is going to have a fun conversation with him I'm sure... although if I were Pittsburgh ownership, I'd be wondering what the hell Tomlin does during the week if his coordinators are this misinformed.