A Look at Bills Headed for 2019 Free Agency; Beane Says There is Mutual Interest to Bring Back Lorenzo Alexander

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to A Look at Bills Headed for 2019 Free Agency; Beane Says There is Mutual Interest to Bring Back Lorenzo Alexander
1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

^ for sure. 

Bringing back Zo is a must now, IMO. 

There is going to be a huge leadership void with Kyle leaving. It would be even bigger if Zo left too. 

Not to mention the fact that he's playing really well!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
whole lotta money for a whole lotta nothing. Hughes remains one of the biggest steals in recent memory. If only we had a solid pass rusher on the other side. 8.5 million for Murphy makes u pull ur hair out, not to mention Lotulelei & Clay. The life of a Bills fan is not an easy one :P

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

This may be unpopular but I want Mills back too. We could always draft someone early to compete with him. Shouldn't cost too much.

When I think of Mills going into free agency again I remember Glenn Parker.

That guy seemed to suck forever with the Bills.......he was a total embarrassment/laughingstock at times.........once being body slammed WWF style in practice by 220# LB Damien Covington.

In his 30's he became a very well regarded starting tackle for the Chiefs and Giants.

Mills has been a poor performer but he'll go into this free agency with 82 career starts.......including 48 straight at RT for Buffalo.............my guess is this time he gets more interest than his last trip to FA 2 offseasons ago.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/15/2018 at 8:37 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Alexander_Banner2-768x96.png

Lorenzo Alexander has produced pressure on 16.3% of his pass rushes. That is third-best for all edge defenders with at least 150 pass-rushing snaps this year.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:58 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I hope GunnerBill joins this conversation.

He's a highly productive player on defense especially when you consider his % of snaps and that doesn't take into consideration the great leader he is for the team both on and off the field.