Ke'Shawn Vaughn (Rb from Vanderbilt)

major

As someone who has Vandy season tickets and watched him all year I'd say, first, from what he's indicated he's going back to school.  Second, he's a game changer, however, he does suffer from the small nagging injuries like Shady does.  In at least three home games this year, Vaughn had an amazing play in the first half, came back in for a couple of series and then we never saw him in the second half.  He'd get the small injuries that prevented him from returning.  I think it has to do with his low body fat percentage.  Kid has very low body fat so when he makes contact there's nothing to absorb the hit.  I love his game breaking ability though.  JoJuan Willams is a CB/S I'd like to have in the 3rd if he doesn't climb.

• Like (+1) 2

Darrell Henderson from Memphis is an interesting prospect. He doesn’t have great measurables, but he produces. I’ve seen some comps to Alvin Kamara though he isn’t as good of a receiver. 

I want us to sign a Jay Ajayi or Tevin Coleman type in FA and then take a mid-round runner. If we keep shady great, If not, we have flexibility. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, major said:

Anyone watch the Texas Bowl between Baylor and Vandy last night? I hope the RB, Vaughn, from vandy declares for the draft. We need him. If not him, what other RB’s do you see on our radar?

I was thinking the same thing last night about Vaughn!  

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Darrell Henderson from Memphis is an interesting prospect. He doesn’t have great measurables, but he produces. I’ve seen some comps to Alvin Kamara though he isn’t as good of a receiver. 

How about a comp that Beane is familiar with: Deangelo Williams.

Yeah, yeah, same school laziness. They're very similar and the way they produce all-purpose yards is similar too.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

How about a comp that Beane is familiar with: Deangelo Williams.

Yeah, yeah, same school laziness. They're very similar and the way they produce all-purpose yards is similar too.

Could not agree more. I would be thrilled if we scooped Henderson. Imagine if we added him AND Marquise Brown from OU. That would bring som serious speed to this team. And seeing on how the Panthers have built a “lil speed team” around Cam, I could see buffalo following suit 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.