Kyle Williams: Officially Retires

Clemfield2622

43 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I like the way they handled it, announcing before the final game, which is at home. Gives us the chance to give him the love he deserves. 

Agreed. Let's dial up one more TD for Kyle and get a W. 

42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Watching McDermott get totally outclassed on the sideline by Belichick for the 4th consecutive time on Sunday my thought turned to Kyle Williams seeing that and figuring winning next year seems too unlikely to make all that hard work worthwhile.    That was a BAD loss.   Wouldn't be surprised if that tipped the scale.

Couldn’t agree with you more. That loss might have been worse then getting blown out in the opener. Kyle has always been a competitor and there’s been too many occasions where we can’t compete. 

10 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

McDermott was SERIOUSLY outcoached last Sunday. It was as bad as I've ever seen for him. A low point. 

Seen a few Bills teams beaten before they got off the bus in NE before but at least it was somewhat  justified in the past.

If I was in KW's position that would have made my mind up for me......no doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MichaelAbdallah said:

He didn't spend the majority of his career with the Bills, so I don't consider him among the "career Buffalo Bill DT's."

Having said that, he was the best 3-4 DT we ever had and one of my very favorite players during the Wade Phillips era. 

Maybe not but he said recently that if he was voted into the hof that he would want to go in as a Bill

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe not but he said recently that if he was voted into the hof that he would want to go in as a Bill

NFL players do not chose a team to go into the HoF as a member of

instead, players go in representing all teams they played for...

TO represents the Bills in the HoF as well

On 12/28/2018 at 1:00 PM, Talley56 said:

This week’s game now has a lot more importance to it.

I hope the defense plays well for his last game , ( and I’m sure they will ) also i wouldn’t him punching in another TD if will get to 1st and goal on fish 3 yard line !!!!