Kyle Williams: Officially Retires

Clemfield2622

Line on the game should go up at least a point as the defense will be going all out. Man gets to make his own decision. Would have liked to see him back, but his quality of life is more important than football.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The last "official" Bills team Jersey I got was Kyle Williams. I did not want to pay for a player jersey and have to toss it in the pile of draft failures or players who became free agents and left for greener ($) to another team, or morphed into psych cases.

I selected jersey on an "old reliable" player I respect and will really miss watching.

Like most on the Wall of Fame, I believe I can wear his number for many years to honor his service to the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I'd like to see him get into coaching.

I'm sure someone here can find a site that show his career earnings.  $20m, $30m, $40m, $50m or more?  Why would he want to coach?  He needs an in-season 70 hour a week job?

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Congrats Kyle!!!! One of my favorite Bills of all time. Gotta love being able to go out on your own terms. And, class until the end.... he let the team know early so they can plan accordingly. 

Such a class act, doing what is best for the team right until the end. I cannot wait to see him putting on the gold jacket in canton someday...

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

So glad I got over my little b**ch fit from Sunday and decided to make the game this week. 

Hopefully he takes a lap and I can brush hands with a bills legend. 143 ROW 1. 

This is going to be one helluva game

23 minutes ago, JoeF said:

That's one that will never get old.  Good investment!

I hope we kick the Dolphins back to Miami on Sunday.  Draft position be damned.

#95 you are the epitome of what it means to be a Bill. 

This is gonna be a great game, helluva way to end this lost season and give us something to look forward to next season.