Brian Daboll: Comments On Head Coaching Opportunities

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/12/e8b0c72f33ea4/what-bills-brian-daboll-said-a.html

To anyone that doubts the interest in Brian Daboll as Head Coach next season, there have rumors and a reporter asked him about the opportunity.  

Daboll didn’t directly answer the question.  He only said, “this is my hometown and I love it here” before trailing off.

Call me crazy but I think there might be a chance (though not a huge one) that he gets a head coaching job. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/12/e8b0c72f33ea4/what-bills-brian-daboll-said-a.html

To anyone that doubts the interest in Brian Daboll as Head Coach next season, there have rumors and a reporter asked him about the opportunity.  

Daboll didn’t directly answer the question.  He only said, “this is my hometown and I love it here” before trailing off.

Call me crazy but I think there might be a chance (though not a huge one) that he gets a head coaching job. 

You're crazy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

You're crazy.

yep,

certifiable..

You do not change OCs each year with a rookie QB who might be the Franchise qb.

Just now, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Ditto!

you mean ? I am crazY ?
 is that what you are saying

17 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

to be  more honest. I have read a couple blurbs about Daboll moving up.
nice compliment. But lets hope they secured him for at least 3 years and will look at it again post 2019.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Why on earth would any team consider him to be HC?

think about some of the HC s about ready for Black Monday. and how bad they have been perhaps?
some one has to be Next up. the line is always pressing the gate to become NFL HC

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Belichick/Saban tree and numerous former Buffalonian/Polian connected people in front offices in the NFL.

I’d hate to be a fan of whatever team hires him to be HC. 

There’s just nothing to be excited about.

23 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why on earth would any team consider him to be HC?

Clearly he highly regarded in the NFL.  It’s not like this is just my speculation.  It’s talked about enough that reporters straight-up asked him about the possibility.  I feel that the talk intensified when Brett Favre said he should be considered for Green Bay’s HC job.  

8 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Clearly he highly regarded in the NFL.  It’s not like this is just my speculation.  It’s talked about enough that reporters straight-up asked him about the possibility.  I feel that the talk intensified when Brett Favre said he should be considered for Green Bay’s HC job.  

Highly regarded as what? It’s not like he’s proven to be some innovative offensive mind with a history of having good offenses or getting the most out of QBs.

His best qualification is having worked under BB and Saban. 

Edited by Bangarang

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I’d hate to be a fan of whatever team hires him to be HC. 

There’s just nothing to be excited about.

If we are being objective we certainly can relate.:flirt:

Jauron?  Total proven turd who even DETROIT wouldn't hire after his interim gig.

Mularkey?  Was on the outs as OC in Pitt when the Steelers gratefully let Donahoe take him.

Gailey?    Fired at GA Tech and then as OC of the Chiefs before getting the Bills HC job.

56 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Highly regarded as what? It’s not like he’s proven to be some innovative offensive mind with a history of having good offenses or getting the most out of QBs.

His best qualification is having worked under BB and Saban. 

My guess is that people who coach in the NFL respect his work.  It’s orobably information that fans like us can’t understand.  All I’m saying, is that his name has been in the conversation as a potential candidate for head coaching opportunities 

Just now, Bangarang said:

I can’t speak as to why anyone would feel any kind of way about it. 

Dude, we're scoring 15 points a game with defenses specifically trying to prevent us from scoring points.

Daboll has HC written all over him. I think we should consider making him an offer he can't refuse to stay on as OC. He's gonna get more offers than Gregg Williams.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Dude, we're scoring 15 points a game with defenses specifically trying to prevent us from scoring points.

Daboll has HC written all over him. I think we should consider making him an offer he can't refuse to stay on as OC. He's gonna get more offers than Gregg Williams.

Laugh all you want.  All I know is that some have said he would be a great HC including Brett Favre who publicly lobbied for him to get a shot at GB’s opening.

Clearly you didn’t read the article so I’ll sum it up for you.  There was enough talk that members of the media asked Daboll about it.  But I guess the rumors aren’t true because you think he’s not very good

Edited by BillyWhiteShows

7 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Laugh all you want.  All I know is that some have said he would be a great HC including Brett Favre who publicly lobbied for him to get a shot at GB’s opening.

Clearly you didn’t read the article so I’ll sum it up for you.  There was enough talk that members of the media asked Daboll about it.  But I guess the rumors aren’t true because you think he’s not very good

I don't know if he's good or not because he's never had much to work with. I do know that he's never gotten results as an offensive coordinator. I'd be willing to bet 5k that he doesn't even get an interview for a HC vacancy unless Brett Favre gets a GM gig.

• Haha (+1) 1