What I don't understand is how did D.K.Metcalf become Bill's RD1 mock draft guy?

21 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I think and hope that the photo is very misleading. He never lacked size, if he really

is that big I’m not as high on him as I once was. 

Photo is misleading, he's a good size guy like you said, but there are plenty of recent pictures of him on his IG and he's not nearly as big as the pic suggests.  I am still not convinced thats even him.  I mean the 2nd guy from the right looks like LeSean McCoy but its not him either.  

Here is a link to his IG...I mean these are recent shots and he looks more like Andre Johnson than David Boston.  

https://www.instagram.com/dk_metcalf14/?hl=en

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Photo is misleading, he's a good size guy like you said, but there are plenty of recent pictures of him on his IG and he's not nearly as big as the pic suggests.  I am still not convinced thats even him.  I mean the 2nd guy from the right looks like LeSean McCoy but its not him either.  

Here is a link to his IG...I mean these are recent shots and he looks more like Andre Johnson than David Boston.  

https://www.instagram.com/dk_metcalf14/?hl=en

It’s a pic of all the WRs training with Exos. He is training with Exos and it looks just like him. Who else would it be? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s a pic of all the WRs training with Exos. He is training with Exos and it looks just like him. Who else would it be? 

It doesn't look just like him to me, again check his Instagram link I posted.  Yes it could be him, but his recent photos dont look anything as massive as he allegedly looks here.  And there is no way he just did a quick roid regimine before he is about to get constantly tested.  

So its either a misleading angle that is exaggerating his size, or mistaken identity IMO. 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

It doesn't look just like him to me, again check his Instagram link I posted.  Yes it could be him, but his recent photos dont look anything as massive as he allegedly looks here.  And there is no way he just did a quick roid regimine before he is about to get constantly tested.  

So its either a misleading angle that is exaggerating his size, or mistaken identity IMO. 

I looked at the link and it looks like him to me. Clearly he’s flexing and put on muscle since he’s been training. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I looked at the link and it looks like him to me. Clearly he’s flexing and put on muscle since he’s been training. 

All good, but I still think he isn't as big as this pic suggests.  His most recent pic isn't very old and he doesn't look as big as this pic suggests.  

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All good, but I still think he isn't as big as this pic suggests.  His most recent pic isn't very old and he doesn't look as big as this pic suggests.  

It’s probably the angle to some degree and that’s he’s definitely flexing. How old is the other pic? It is common for these intense combine training programs to make a big difference in a short amount of time - they’ve all been there almost a month.

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s probably the angle to some degree and that’s he’s definitely flexing. How old is the other pic? It is common for these intense combine training programs to make a big difference in a short amount of time - they’ve all been there almost a month.

"the pump" is a real thing.... and i'm sure all those dudes got a nasty one on before they snapped this pic.

regardless its extremely impressive. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah probably, and for the record I have been saying that I think he will be a star at the combine and going to be the top WR on many boards after the combine. 

On 12/27/2018 at 3:35 PM, TucsonBillsFan said:

Don't get me wrong I like him as a clear RD2 wr and that's what he was projected to go in the second round so why is every mock draft I see the bills picking DK I mean clearly there is a lot more better options in my opinion. He is the fifth best wide receiver in this year's draft

But in every latest mock draft the past few weeks the bills are all over him the experts think anyway let me know your thoughts

I personally think the Bills should trade down to like pick 13 pick up a extra second and possibly a 5th and draft ol first..little should fall at 13th and with the 2 second round get a wr and a cb.

Let me know your thoughts guys

You got to stop going on bad websites, on no legit mock I've seen do they even have a WR in the top 15 picks.

36 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Reminds me of David Boston.  I hope he's not juiced.

Yeah,  Boston was 260 at one point. I think another worry is flexibility and reflexes at that size. There are tests for that though in the predraft process. Soft tissue injuries can result from the loss of flexibility. 

• Like (+1) 1