16 questions with Bills Legend Roscoe Parrish

That Seattle game and that return.....being at the stadium and hearing at halftime Brady was done for the year with a probable ACL tear....and us kicking the Seahawks ass.....I thought we were going to be unstoppable.

WRONG.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This ^.  Lots of 'scoe hate on TBD.  He was a helluva PR.  Both he and Leodis My Man suffered from PRing during the Hester area.  Welcome back Roscoe Parrish!

I would not say that people are hating.  Just that the praise Parrish received recently here is a bit over the top.  Calling him a “legend” or comparing his to Antonio Brown is a bit of a stretch don’t you think?

I fell that most have Roscoe correctly pegged as a player that had a lot of potential but never put it all together in large part because of his numerous injuries 

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

In fairness, a lot of people here pretended he was better than he really was during his career too.

Legendary for being yet another terrible Bills draft pick.

I do remember during training his first few training camps there was some ridiculous talk from the team and media that Roscoe was going to be unstoppable.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I would not say that people are hating.  Just that the praise Parrish received recently here is a bit over the top.  Calling him a “legend” or comparing his to Antonio Brown is a bit of a stretch don’t you think?

I fell that most have Roscoe correctly pegged as a player that had a lot of potential but never put it all together in large part because of his numerous injuries 

?He was ourversion of Jerry Rice.

Edited by formerlyofCtown