Buffalo News: PFF Breaks Down Josh Allen's Accuracy "Issue"

Thurman#1

4 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Anyone notice some of the badly errant throws seem to come right after one of his big runs?  Seemed like he takes a long time to get his wind after some of those gallops. 

Actually, on one of those I thought exactly that.  I thought the ball was thrown bad because he was winded after the long run.  I remember watching him huff and puff right after the throw.  

I've come to the conclusion that Allen isn't any more inaccurate than any other QB's out there.  He misses guys for sure but so do other guys. Hell, I think Bree's is probably the most accurate QB's going and I saw him miss a few easy tosses last weekend.  You would think that every other guy out there is completing at an 80% rate.

Edited by Dante
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TaskersGhost said:

Thanks!  But 4+6 = 10 < 15.  

Averages my man, averages.  

You said that Allen's TO ratio wasn't even close,  I can go get the quote.  

It is relatively close when you factor in the pure luck in recovering 6 of 8 fumbles contrasted with recovering only 3 of 9.  Either way, to paint it as a non-factor like you're trying to do is ridiculous.  

Either way, Allen is bottom-dwelling and your argument appears to be that TOs/giveaways don't matter when I've proven to you that this team under McBeane in particular, simply can't win games unless they win the TO margin battle, even then, a positive TO margin the team wins only 65% of its games when they have a neutral or better TO margin.  

When they have a neutral or negative TO margin it's nearly assured that they'll lose, having lost 16 of 18 then.  They've won only 1 of 12, less than 10%, when it's negative.  

His TD:TO ratio isn't close to Kizer's. Kizer's was nearly 1:2.

And if you re-read your last paragraph, you'll notice that you're disproving your own point. If Allen's turnover rate is so poor, and this team doesn't win when they turn the ball over, then why was the team 5-5 in games that Allen started and finished?

Call me crazy, but 5-6 as a starter with 18 TDs and 20 turnovers looks a heckuva lot better than 0-15 as a starter with 16 TDs and 31 turnovers, but you do you man.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DuckyBoys said:

Kids got some stones on him.  Gonna be a long off season waiting to see  how they upgrade the talent around him and his jump in year 2.

Jim Kelly was the most dangerous defender on the field after he threw a pick. After all he was probably the first guy to see it happen.   I remember him breaking a guys leg on a tackle and a close line on another play.  Josh made the hit at the goal line after the int along with taking a violent chop at the ball that almost connected in time.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

4 hours ago, Socal-805 said:

16 % of Zay Jones total yards for the season came today in a meaningless game against a Miami team which basically gave up.

Yes, this is the first game of the entire NFL season where a team “gave up”. We need to take those yards back as we cannot properly compare Zay to all the other WR’s in the NFL. 

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

??? But it's worth your time to come here and make a bunch of unsupported assertions, then dis off the audience when you're called to defend them.

Riiiiiiiiight.

What’s the reward of doing that work?  Seriously?!  I spent time responding, that was enough of a waste of time as you alluded to.  An opinion supported by stats is still just an opinion..may be well founded.. may be cherry picked horsesh!t.  I said why I think he’s better and where I’d look if I were going to back up my argument statistically.  So take it how you will.

Edited by Ayjent

4 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

*  But the biggest thing we saw today wasn't Allen's excellent stats.  After the pick 6 how many of you thought that Allen might have been mentally knocked off his game?  I did and I figured that the 2nd half would see a disaster of more INT's and sacks as the kid melted down.  But instead we saw a guy come out of the locker room for the 2nd half pissed off at the dumb play he made with the pick 6.  He then almost single handily took his team 80 yards down the field to score TD and allow the Bills to take back the momentum.  It was worth having him throw that awful pick six so we could see how he would respond and IMO he couldn't have responded any better

This was huge. I thought he looked a bit shocked, but he came back to lead one of the funnest second halfs of Bills football in the last 20 something years.

6 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

He missed a few today.  He's missed a few every game.  I'd love to sit with you next season and chart throws together and see how close we agree.  I mentioned above I wonder what the inter and intraobserver variance is in all these analyses.

We should definitely do that. I agree there's likely inter and intraobserver variance breaking down tape - it's an excellent point. No one's perfect. It's also partly why I quoted you and pointed toward the ESPN analysis and referenced back to my own. The fact we (PFF, ESPN, me) all likely used slightly different methodology but came to such a similar result is interesting. Obv I didn't do the entire year and didn't have access to the same tech they likely did so it's not apples to apples but I think it's at least noteworthy if not highly coincidental.    

16 hours ago, HappyDays said:

@jrober38 I had to come back to this after today's game. Allen was arguably less accurate today than usual. He sailed a few passes and his ball placement was off. But he finished with a 65.4% completion and a 114.9 passer rating. Why? Because he made good reads and his receivers caught the ball. Inaccuracy slightly worse but the other issues I listed were much better and it showed on the stat sheet. I think we can live with Allen's inconsistent accuracy as long as his positive traits are on as much as they were today.

Allen was very good today. He made a few bad throws, but for the most part was very good. He was decisive and his pass catchers made great plays. 

The devil's advocate in me will say that it was in a meaningless game where the Bills played extremely hard because their best player from the last 20 years announced his retirement, and their opposition had nothing to play for in a game where they were decimated by injuries with a coach who will be fired imminently and a QB who is going to be replaced. 

With that said, he looked great against the hand he was dealt and the Bills end on a severe high heading into the offseason. Allen still has a ton to work on and the Bills need to improve the pieces around him, but it should be a fun off season to say the least. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/31/2018 at 5:35 AM, jrober38 said:

Allen was very good today. He made a few bad throws, but for the most part was very good. He was decisive and his pass catchers made great plays. 

The devil's advocate in me will say that it was in a meaningless game where the Bills played extremely hard because their best player from the last 20 years announced his retirement, and their opposition had nothing to play for in a game where they were decimated by injuries with a coach who will be fired imminently and a QB who is going to be replaced. 

With that said, he looked great against the hand he was dealt and the Bills end on a severe high heading into the offseason. Allen still has a ton to work on and the Bills need to improve the pieces around him, but it should be a fun off season to say the least. 

Obviously, we didn't always see eye to eye this season on the assessment of the QB situation.  But, unlike a lot of posters around here, I don't let those disagreements cloud my ability to acknowledge quality posts from said individuals we don't always see eye to eye with either.  This was a good post from the perspective of not yet being completely convinced on Allen.  I am still higher on Allen than you, but these are the kinds of posts that are fair and reasonable if you are in the position of not yet being sure about Allen.  

Me personally, I couldn't be more confident in Allens future.  It's not a homer stance either, its from how much growth he has shown several times since this time last year.  This time last year, I had him as a guy I wanted nothing to do with.  But he really won me over with all the improvement in short work he did with Palmer and sky rocketed up my rankings going into the draft as the #2 guy I wanted behind only Mayfield.  Then he shocked everyone and looked more ready to play once he got on the field and narrowly won the job to start week 1 had it not been for a hiccup in 3rd preseason game.  Then to see him go into Minnesota and blow us away in his first road start was another big moment.  Then after some struggles and an injury, comes back better than ever against a tough secondary in Jax and has a very strong stretch to end the season.  Then goes out in final game with his best game yet.

Crazy thing is, despite having a poor cast around him, ESPECIALLY when KB was here, he was one dropped pass by Clay and a Special Teams Blunder away from finishing the season 7-3 as a starter in his rookie year instead of 5-5.  Had he finished the Houston game, we had good shot to win that too and he could have been 8-3 as a starter.  

So for me, I think his nomination of physical gifts, competitiveness, work ethic, intelligence, and ability to be coached up is all there and he is going to be a high end franchise QB for years to come, and even top 5.  Consider this too he has never had high level coaching until he left college...In High School he never committed to football as he was a multi sport athlete which is why he was really recruited.  He then played at JUCO and Wyoming, not exactly the coaching dream teams there.  

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Obviously, we didn't always see eye to eye this season on the assessment of the QB situation.  But, unlike a lot of posters around here, I don't let those disagreements cloud my ability to acknowledge quality posts from said individuals we don't always see eye to eye with either.  This was a good post from the perspective of not yet being completely convinced on Allen.  I am still higher on Allen than you, but these are the kinds of posts that are fair and reasonable if you are in the position of not yet being sure about Allen.  

Me personally, I couldn't be more confident in Allens future.  It's not a homer stance either, its from how much growth he has shown several times since this time last year.  This time last year, I had him as a guy I wanted nothing to do with.  But he really won me over with all the improvement in short work he did with Palmer and sky rocketed up my rankings going into the draft as the #2 guy I wanted behind only Mayfield.  Then he shocked everyone and looked more ready to play once he got on the field and narrowly won the job to start week 1 had it not been for a hiccup in 3rd preseason game.  Then to see him go into Minnesota and blow us away in his first road start was another big moment.  Then after some struggles and an injury, comes back better than ever against a tough secondary in Jax and has a very strong stretch to end the season.  Then goes out in final game with his best game yet.

Crazy thing is, despite having a poor cast around him, ESPECIALLY when KB was here, he was one dropped pass by Clay and a Special Teams Blunder away from finishing the season 7-3 as a starter in his rookie year instead of 5-5.  Had he finished the Houston game, we had good shot to win that too and he could have been 8-3 as a starter.  

So for me, I think his nomination of physical gifts, competitiveness, work ethic, intelligence, and ability to be coached up is all there and he is going to be a high end franchise QB for years to come, and even top 5.  Consider this too he has never had high level coaching until he left college...In High School he never committed to football as he was a multi sport athlete which is why he was really recruited.  He then played at JUCO and Wyoming, not exactly the coaching dream teams there.  

The flashes are there and after year 1 he has a much higher floor than I expected due to his truly elite running ability. There are still lots of issues that popped up on his scouting reports, and he makes a lot of mistakes, but there are enough flashes for me to understand why some people are extremely optimistic. I get where you're coming from and I understand many of the points you make. 

My issues are still rooted in the notion that guys with accuracy issues who don't consistently place the ball in spots for their receiver to run after the catch typically aren't successful in becoming elite quarterbacks. He had too many accuracy and ball placement issues on short passes for me to think those will just go away next season. I think he's always going to be a guy who leaves you scratching your head a couple times a game when he misses a wide open running back or a receiver on a crossing route. 

A while ago there was an article on how the Bills need to ignore what Allen struggles with and go all in on allowing him to do what he does well.

What he does well is simple; running, and throw driven passes down the field to stationary targets or targets running deep. Take crossing routes and soft touch passes out of the playbook.

If you celebrate what he does well, the Bills need to do two things.

1. Draft speed receivers. Robert Foster and Isaiah McKenzie sparked the offense. Figure out who is the best deep threat of the top 3-4 receivers in this draft and go get that guy to stretch the field. We don't need a possession receiver who gets open on crossing routes because Allen struggles to complete those passes. 

2. Get more athletic on the offensive line. If Allen is going to run around, get some linemen who can also run around a bit, and pick up second blocks when he escapes the pocket. Some bigger holes in the run game would also make our vertical play action pass game much better. 

I'm not sure Allen will ever be a top QB, but I think he can probably win some games in the NFL. I think he could wind up being a slightly worse version of Cam Newton who has been both good and bad over the course of his career. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/30/2018 at 9:53 PM, thebandit27 said:

His TD:TO ratio isn't close to Kizer's. Kizer's was nearly 1:2.

And if you re-read your last paragraph, you'll notice that you're disproving your own point. If Allen's turnover rate is so poor, and this team doesn't win when they turn the ball over, then why was the team 5-5 in games that Allen started and finished?

Call me crazy, but 5-6 as a starter with 18 TDs and 20 turnovers looks a heckuva lot better than 0-15 as a starter with 16 TDs and 31 turnovers, but you do you man.

Well, if you choose to miss my primary points entirely, there's not much that I can do.  As well, if you cannot distinguish between rushing and passing, well, there really isn't any sense in even discussing this.  Right.  

20 minutes ago, TaskersGhost said:

Well, if you choose to miss my primary points entirely, there's not much that I can do.  As well, if you cannot distinguish between rushing and passing, well, there really isn't any sense in even discussing this.  Right.  

Their rookie TD:INT ratios aren't even in the same neighborhood, and anyone that says otherwise is mathematically illiterate 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&amp;sum=0&amp;player_id1_hint=DeShone+Kizer&amp;player_id1_select=DeShone+Kizer&amp;fromyear_1=2017&amp;toyear_1=2018&amp;player_id1=KizeDe00&amp;idx=players&amp;player_id2_hint=Josh+Allen&amp;player_id2_select=Josh+Allen&amp;fromyear_2=2018&amp;toyear_2=2018&amp;player_id2=AlleJo02&amp;idx=players

But you're right that one of us is missing something, so we're definitely done here

22 hours ago, jrober38 said:

The flashes are there and after year 1 he has a much higher floor than I expected due to his truly elite running ability. There are still lots of issues that popped up on his scouting reports, and he makes a lot of mistakes, but there are enough flashes for me to understand why some people are extremely optimistic. I get where you're coming from and I understand many of the points you make. 

My issues are still rooted in the notion that guys with accuracy issues who don't consistently place the ball in spots for their receiver to run after the catch typically aren't successful in becoming elite quarterbacks. He had too many accuracy and ball placement issues on short passes for me to think those will just go away next season. I think he's always going to be a guy who leaves you scratching your head a couple times a game when he misses a wide open running back or a receiver on a crossing route. 

A while ago there was an article on how the Bills need to ignore what Allen struggles with and go all in on allowing him to do what he does well.

What he does well is simple; running, and throw driven passes down the field to stationary targets or targets running deep. Take crossing routes and soft touch passes out of the playbook.

If you celebrate what he does well, the Bills need to do two things.

1. Draft speed receivers. Robert Foster and Isaiah McKenzie sparked the offense. Figure out who is the best deep threat of the top 3-4 receivers in this draft and go get that guy to stretch the field. We don't need a possession receiver who gets open on crossing routes because Allen struggles to complete those passes. 

2. Get more athletic on the offensive line. If Allen is going to run around, get some linemen who can also run around a bit, and pick up second blocks when he escapes the pocket. Some bigger holes in the run game would also make our vertical play action pass game much better. 

I'm not sure Allen will ever be a top QB, but I think he can probably win some games in the NFL. I think he could wind up being a slightly worse version of Cam Newton who has been both good and bad over the course of his career. 

I wouldn't want to see the kind of soft touch pass that sealed the win vs Detroit taken out of the playbook:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000001000576/Josh-Allen-lofts-perfect-pass-to-Jason-Croom

Edited by thebandit27

On 12/30/2018 at 4:59 PM, Doc said:

Not ignoring anything.  Again last year the Bills' OL was infinitely better than this year's, and so was the running game.  And again, Tyrod was in his 7th season with over 30 starts whereas Josh is in his first season and had 10 starts under his belt.  What I was referring to was 2015 where he had a good group of offensive talent and couldn't do much with it, and the same goes for his brief stint in Cleveland.

Considering the quality of your posts, I'm surprised you can spell calculus, much less pass a course in it, much much less teach it to anyone or anything. 

You mean like Tyrod?  Or how about Rosen?

I'd respond, really, but that's little more than a bunch of opinionated jibberish.  I'll give ya something to chew on anyway.  

Say what you want about the OLs, but you provide no data/stats/context, anything.  

Check this out;  https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

As I've pointed out before, (which you've seen, right?), Allen has the highest Time-to-Throw in the entire league.  That hardly translates to him having less time than all the other QBs.  I'm sure you'll find a way to spin it, but that's not good given his passing stats.  Again, didn't mention anything about his rushing, talking strictly his passing here.  And his status as a future franchise QB will hinge entirely on his future worth as a passer, particularly in the short-medium game where he's simply not good.  

But you knew all that before commenting, right?  Feel free to lecture me some more on failures of analysis.  

And when you consider that he's taken more time-to-throw than ANY QB in the entire league, yet in passing he's near DFL, I simply cannot buy into the argument that the OL is at fault, particularly with his rushing/evasive ability.  

Rosen?  LOL  He was no worse with less time-to-throw with no better an OL or cast otherwise.  In fact, the Cards have pretty much the consensus worst OL in football.  

In the Red Zone Rosen threw 7 TDs and 12 1st downs, almost 1 TD every other pass and a 1st-down every third pass.  

In the Red Zone Allen threw 4 TDs and 5 1st downs, one TD every third throw and a 1st down every fifth pass.  

Again, those are facts on the season.  Another fact on the season is that Allen was one of the worst QBs in the Red Zone (HINT:  short-medium passing game) in the entire league.  

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't think that franchise QBs lead by rushing.  Maybe you do think that, good for you if so, but the reality is that there has not been a single QB in the modern era of football that is or was considered a franchise QB that wasn't because of his short-medium passing game.  

And let's keep in mind that this was from an ENORMOUS boost in his season totals, a doubling, from 2 to 4 passing TDs in the Red Zone, in this past game.  Prior to that he was a distant last among the rookies this year in short-medium passing, in particular the Red Zone where he was, quite frankly, really bad.  

I'm hopeful, but only marginally so.  This rushing stuff is A, going to get him killed, and B, ain't gonna cut it long-term.  I mean at some point there's no need for a RB.  I don't see that happening, but right now the only way he's "good" is he runs a lot.  Cam Newton without Newton's B-level passing game.  And Newton's not a franchise QB.  

8 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Their rookie TD:INT ratios aren't even in the same neighborhood, and anyone that says otherwise is mathematically illiterate 

LOL 

At least be honest.  There's an element called time, that passes.  This past game essentially doubled many of Allen's stats.  He went from a whopping 2 TDs in the red zone to 4 in this past game.  

They were what they were at the time I wrote it.  Nice to see either A, your astuteness in realizing the time-stamp of that post, or B, your sincerity in responding.  

Either way, Allen had more Time-to-Throw than ANY QB in the entire league.  Yet, his passing stats are bottom-dwelling, even among the rookies, with his only competition being Rosen, who has all but indisputably the worst OL in the game by consensus and no better "weapons" than Allen had.  

You seem to argue with everything I put out.  What's up with that?  

I'll say "Blue!"  I'm sure you'll have a retort for that too.  

Honestly, give it a rest.  If you truly believe that Allen's playing anything but highly questionable football in the passing game, great, have at it.  Just don't be surprised that if it doesn't improve massively that the team's looking for a new QB in the 2020 Draft.  I'll bet my life that he doesn't become a franchise QB because of his rushing ability.  And if he does, he'll reinvent the game, really.  Odds of that happening over him seeing his career end after two or three seasons of 150 carries/season end abruptly are all but nil.  

Why does everyone take issue with simple analysis and opinions as if someone's trying to hack their bank account or something?  

On 12/27/2018 at 11:18 AM, Freddie's Dead said:

Screw PFF, they don't fit my narrative.

And doncha know, they design their rating systems to screw Josh Allen.  

We actually had several posters imply that.  

6 minutes ago, TaskersGhost said:

LOL 

At least be honest.  There's an element called time, that passes.  This past game essentially doubled many of Allen's stats.  He went from a whopping 2 TDs in the red zone to 4 in this past game.  

They were what they were at the time I wrote it.  Nice to see either A, your astuteness in realizing the time-stamp of that post, or B, your sincerity in responding.  

Either way, Allen had more Time-to-Throw than ANY QB in the entire league.  Yet, his passing stats are bottom-dwelling, even among the rookies, with his only competition being Rosen, who has all but indisputably the worst OL in the game by consensus and no better "weapons" than Allen had.  

You seem to argue with everything I put out.  What's up with that?  

I'll say "Blue!"  I'm sure you'll have a retort for that too.  

Honestly, give it a rest.  If you truly believe that Allen's playing anything but highly questionable football in the passing game, great, have at it.  Just don't be surprised that if it doesn't improve massively that the team's looking for a new QB in the 2020 Draft.  I'll bet my life that he doesn't become a franchise QB because of his rushing ability.  And if he does, he'll reinvent the game, really.  Odds of that happening over him seeing his career end after two or three seasons of 150 carries/season end abruptly are all but nil.  

Why does everyone take issue with simple analysis and opinions as if someone's trying to hack their bank account or something?  

Ah, so we should ignore his last game because it doesn't support your opinion? Let's ignore Kizer's last game too--does that help or hurt your comparison? and you're audacious enough to call MY honesty into question?

Yeah. Ok.

Edited by thebandit27

39 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Ah, so we should ignore his last game because it doesn't support your opinion? Let's ignore Kizer's last game too--does that help or hurt your comparison? and you're audacious enough to call MY honesty into question?

Yeah. Ok.

Valid point.  

I'll take my analysis over your opinionated nonsense that renders his steady-state performance essentially all but entirely contingent upon a single game.  

So by your take we can expect Allen next season to have 48 TDs, 16 INTs, a rating of 115, better than a 65% compl. %, but only 3,500 yards passing, and challenge for leading the league across the board for QBs. 

Noted.  

Oh, and he'll have about 150 carries for over 1,500 rushing yards.  

Phew, I nearly forgot.  

I see your point.  A much more optimistic "analysis."  

Nothin' gets past you I can see.  

Edited by TaskersGhost

1 hour ago, TaskersGhost said:

Check this out;  https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-time-to-throw

As I've pointed out before, (which you've seen, right?), Allen has the highest Time-to-Throw in the entire league.  That hardly translates to him having less time than all the other QBs.  I'm sure you'll find a way to spin it, but that's not good given his passing stats.  Again, didn't mention anything about his rushing, talking strictly his passing here.  And his status as a future franchise QB will hinge entirely on his future worth as a passer, particularly in the short-medium game where he's simply not good.  

But you knew all that before commenting, right?  Feel free to lecture me some more on failures of analysis.  

And when you consider that he's taken more time-to-throw than ANY QB in the entire league, yet in passing he's near DFL, I simply cannot buy into the argument that the OL is at fault, particularly with his rushing/evasive ability.

Is this a private party or can I join?

Well, Allen has some typical faults of rookie QBs.  He doesn't use his pre-snap reads to hone in on the likeliest plays, and thus takes too long to go through progressions at times.

He locks on sometimes.  He fails to see open guys.

But as for the overall highest Time-to-Throw meaning the OL is not at fault...I don't see how one can assert that, especially given the evasive ability you recognize.

Allen may feel pressure, bail out, and buy himself time to throw with his feet.  In that scenario, it is perfectly plausible that the OL is at fault AND Allen's evasive ability buys him time, giving him the longest time to throw.

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, TaskersGhost said:

Valid point.  

I'll take my analysis over your opinionated nonsense that renders his steady-state performance essentially all but entirely contingent upon a single game.  

So by your take we can expect Allen next season to have 48 TDs, 16 INTs, a rating of 115, better than a 65% compl. %, but only 3,500 yards passing, and challenge for leading the league across the board for QBs. 

Noted.  

Oh, and he'll have about 150 carries for over 1,500 rushing yards.  

Phew, I nearly forgot.  

I see your point.  A much more optimistic "analysis."  

Nothin' gets past you I can see.  

Nice massive misrepresentation of my point.

Are you capable of intellectual honesty at all?

If so, then please point to where I said anything even remotely close to what you're attributing to me above. Otherwise stop lying and admit that your Kizer-Allen point was silly from the beginning and had no basis in fact.

Or don't. I highly doubt I'm going to take you seriously either way, because as much as you may want to tout your "analysis" as being valid, it's basically an onslaught of verbal diarrhea that culminates in a conclusion that's a total non sequitur.

Now, for the good of the thread, I'll stop responding to you

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is this a private party or can I join?

Well, Allen has some typical faults of rookie QBs.  He doesn't use his pre-snap reads to hone in on the likeliest plays, and thus takes too long to go through progressions at times.

He locks on sometimes.  He fails to see open guys.

But as for the overall highest Time-to-Throw meaning the OL is not at fault...I don't see how one can assert that, especially given the evasive ability you recognize.

Allen may feel pressure, bail out, and buy himself time to throw with his feet.  In that scenario, it is perfectly plausible that the OL is at fault AND Allen's evasive ability buys him time, giving him the longest time to throw.

Its also worth pointing out when discussing playing under duress that Allen faced pressure on ~39% of his drop backs per NFL Matchup. 2nd highest in the league 

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 1