Leslie Frazier Named Potential HC Candidate by NFL.com

4 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

That list has like 25 people on it and no Daboll.  So much for those posters pounding on table how good of a HC candidate he is.  The guy can barely hold an OC job.

did anyone actually do this?  if anything, i remember poster being shocked that his name was mentioned, and having no fear that he'll actually leave. are you sure you're not trying too hard here?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Addition by subtraction, baby. McD took this D over midway through the season and never let go. I don't see what Frazier does here or how he fits moving forward.

Huh?  McD took over the defense for 1 half of football this season. He even said himself the very next game that Frazier was calling the plays

14 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Addition by subtraction, baby. McD took this D over midway through the season and never let go. I don't see what Frazier does here or how he fits moving forward.

so it was McDermott's defense that gave up 270 yards rushing to NE last week?

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

so it was McDermott's defense that gave up 270 yards rushing to NE last week?

Yup. It was a bad game mixed in with a bunch of solid ones from our D. Interesting that you left those out.

4 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Huh?  McD took over the defense for 1 half of football this season. He even said himself the very next game that Frazier was calling the plays

You're free to believe him if you'd like. :beer:

Edited by Golden Goat

17 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Yup. It was a bad game mixed in with a bunch of solid ones from our D. Your point?

Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. We don't need Frazier, who led a pretty solid defense last year, because we have McDermott, who, if he really is calling the plays, isn't getting the production needed like last year, especially when giving up 270 yards rushing last week.

Just now, klos63 said:

Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. We don't need Frazier, who led a pretty solid defense last year, because we have McDermott, who, if he really is calling the plays, isn't getting the production needed like last year, especially when giving up 270 yards rushing last week.

So they suck because of one game -- a game against a team that has won 10 straight division titles. Got it! ?

You didn't watch any of Frazier's early masterpieces this year, did you?

Edited by Golden Goat

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

So they suck because of one game -- a game against a team that has won 10 straight division titles. Got it! ?

You didn't watch any of Frazier's early masterpieces this year, did you?

So you interpret me saying ' isn't getting the production needed like last year' to mean ' they suck'?  Brilliant

7 minutes ago, klos63 said:

So you interpret me saying ' isn't getting the production needed like last year' to mean ' they suck'?  Brilliant

Keeping in mind that your main argument involves our run defense, you called last year "pretty decent" despite the fact that Frazier's run unit was 29th in yards allowed and DEAD LAST in TDs allowed (FOUR more than the 31st-place team!!!)

We have differing definitions of "pretty decent," and you're just grasping at straws at this point.

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Keeping in mind that your main argument involves our run defense, you called last year "pretty decent" despite the fact that Frazier's run unit was 29th in yards allowed and DEAD LAST in TDs allowed (FOUR more than the 31st-place team!!!)

We have differing definitions of "pretty decent," and you're just grasping at straws at this point.

You're really extrapolating quite a bit from one simple statement. You say I'm grasping at straws, I say you're looking for an argument.  Either way, not interested in what else you have to say.

3 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Yup. It was a bad game mixed in with a bunch of solid ones from our D. Interesting that you left those out.

Ya I’m free to believe that my eyes see every game since that half Frazier having the play sheet and Mcdermott without the play sheet just clapping and losing challenges