Coming up to the game on Sunday!

Nirvjam

Hi folks!

After a good number of years, I'm coming up (from Long Island) to the game this Sunday against Miami!

(P.S.  I'm not an active poster on the board these days, but I've actually been a member on the board for almost 20 years!)

My wife Susie will also be coming, as well as 6 or 7 additional family members.  (My good friend "Bill from NYC" won't be coming for this game, but he sends his best regards.)

Looking forward to tailgating and seeing (possibly, if they're coming) our friends Rich Flowers, Cablelady Harriet, Laurie, Badolbilz, and others who we know from the board who might be at the game!

Go Bills!

Nirvjam (Jerry)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nirvjam said:

Hi folks!

After a good number of years, I'm coming up (from Long Island) to the game this Sunday against Miami!

(P.S.  I'm not an active poster on the board these days, but I've actually been a member on the board for almost 20 years!)

My wife Susie will also be coming, as well as 6 or 7 additional family members.  (My good friend "Bill from NYC" won't be coming for this game, but he sends his best regards.)

Looking forward to tailgating and seeing (possibly, if they're coming) our friends Rich Flowers, Cablelady Harriet, Laurie, Badolbilz, and others who we know from the board who might be at the game!

Go Bills!

Nirvjam (Jerry)

If you want to experience the exhilarating feeling of being punched in the face go up to your friend "Bill from NYC" and tell him that you are rooting for Oklahoma against his devoted Bama team and that you find Saban to be annoying and insufferable. If you do that don't bother to file an assault charge against him because he has friends in the department who will cover up for him. ?

14 hours ago, Nirvjam said:

Hi folks!

Go Bills!

Nirvjam (Jerry)

Jerry, is this the Jerry/Jerry that watched from Bellmore? PM me if you need seats.

18 hours ago, fansince88 said:

17 years....2001 to 2018

BTW if I was going to be there I would have you pick me up the worlds best Pizza and bagels.

There are several posters that have been active in the TBD community going back to the 90's but due to migration issues their accounts only go back to 2001. 

7 hours ago, Guffalo said:

Jerry, is this the Jerry/Jerry that watched from Bellmore? PM me if you need seats.

Hi Guffalo!  Yes this is the same Jerry!  We watched a few games at McBride's at the Bellmore Train Station.  I'm still there for most games with my cousin (also named Jerry.)

Thanks for your seats offer - I think we are good regarding tickets.  (And the group count may be up to about a dozen of us.)

Regards,

Nirvjam / Jerry

21 hours ago, fansince88 said:

17 years....2001 to 2018

BTW if I was going to be there I would have you pick me up the worlds best Pizza and bagels.

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

There are several posters that have been active in the TBD community going back to the 90's but due to migration issues their accounts only go back to 2001. 

Thanks, fansince88!  I agree regarding the pizza and the bagels.  But Buffalo has the best wings and Beef on Weck!

Thanks for clarifying, LeviF91 - yes my ID on the board does initially go back to 1998, and I remember the "migration" which reset my membership as beginning in 2001. 

From the Internet Archive, here is a snapshot of what the board looked like on Dec. 5th, 1998:

https://web.archive.org/web/19981205151901/http://twobillsdrive.com:80/stadiumwall/

I see "Kelly the Dog" as one of the posters from back then -- I think he might be still active on the board (not sure)

Go Bills!

Nirvjam / Jerry

• Awesome! (+1) 1