Justin Herbert Returning For Senior Season

Jay_Fixit

As expected.

https://es.pn/2LzjoRW

Oregon Ducks quarterback Justin Herbertannounced in a statement Wednesday that he will return to school for his senior season.

"The University of Oregon has been a special place to me for as long as I can remember," Herbert said in a statement released by the university on Wednesday. "Words will never be able to express my feelings of gratitude toward the people that have built and maintain our program.

"What I have come to realize, though, is that nothing could pull me away from the opportunities that we have in front of us. As we prepare for our bowl game, I would like to ensure that there are no distractions outside of this game. My commitment to my teammates, our coaches, Duck fans, and the University of Oregon has never been stronger. I'll be returning to the University of Oregon for my senior year. Go Ducks!"

ESPN's Mel Kiper had Herbert ranked No. 6 overall in his latest Big Board, while ESPN's Todd McShay has him ranked No. 20 in his latest ranking of the top 32 prospects.

Herbert threw for 2,985 yards with 28 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season, leading Oregon to an 80-4 record and a berth in the Redbox Bowl against Michigan State.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

Glass half full? Fewer QB’s might mean teams in need are more desperate to trade up with us to get one. 

Glass half empty? More teams will be taking non-QB’s ahead of us meaning we lose our preferred player.

In other words....I only care about how this affects the Bills, and I have no idea what the answer is. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.