Week 17 -- rooting for a win or loss?

Rigotz

Are you rooting for a win or loss week 17?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for a win or loss on Sunday

We can all agree that priority #1 is Josh Allen progressing and having a nice game.

Outside of that, I'm curious if you're all rooting for a win or a loss?

With 13 teams that either have 4, 5, or 6 losses, Week 17 will be huge in determining draft position.

If the Bills lose, they could potentially be drafting top 5. If they win, they'll almost definitely be drafting outside the top 10.

However, wins are important for our franchise right now and it's always fun to squish the fish.

What will you be rooting for on Sunday?

Best case is that Allen throws for 400+ yards, 5+ TDs, no picks and we still lose (preferably because we give up 5 punt and kick returns for TDs).  This way, we all see something great from Allen, the defense is not awful and Crossman definitely gets fired.  The only reason to be interested in this game is to see how Allen performs.  As fans, we should all want him to put up great numbers, but having a top 5-7 pick would be great as well.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 13

7 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Best case is that Allen throws for 400+ yards, 5+ TDs, no picks and we still lose (preferably because we give up 5 punt and kick returns for TDs).  This way, we all see something great from Allen, the defense is not awful and Crossman definitely gets fired.  The only reason to be interested in this game is to see how Allen performs.  As fans, we should all want him to put up great numbers, but having a top 5-7 pick would be great as well.

I get the point-of-view as it is sort of mine as well.  I hope we hear the Shout song lots as my son views it as a highlight of attending.  Instead of special teams meltdowns, how about some obvious, egregious blown calls.  We all like to rip the officials anyways and it absolves the coaches and players of goat status.

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

Pretty much.

would love to see Allen have a great game while our OL and ST inevitably lose the game for us so Castillo and Crossman get the axe and we get a top 7 pick