Roscoe Parrish Will Lead the Charge this Sunday Against Miami; Bills in Blue on Blue to Close Out the 2018 Season

26CornerBlitz

On 12/26/2018 at 3:36 PM, Bill from NYC said:

As I said, if I was a betting man I would place a very large wager on the Bills. Seriously.

You're not alone in that thinking...the line is going up (now at -4.5).  I think the Fish hate Gase and now that they're eliminated from playoff contention they're not going to be working hard for him at all.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, eball said:

You're not alone in that thinking...the line is going up (now at -4.5).  I think the Fish hate Gase and now that they're eliminated from playoff contention they're not going to be working hard for him at all.

Couple the above with the fact that over the years, the Bills are a super bowl level team in games that are meaningless and also hurt their draft selection and you have yourself a reasonable wager.

I generally hate the "lead the charge". It is dumb, the team should be allowed to, and take themselves out onto their home field.  Sure a special guest now and then is cool. I get it. But every effing week so so beyond dumb. 

That said, they should tell RP sorry this week. Kyle Williams will lead his team out onto his home field for the last time in his career. 

On 12/26/2018 at 2:49 PM, fridge said:

Most posters keyboard jockeys slam nearly every guy we've had in the last 20 years.  Outside of a few players (Kyle Williams and Fred Jackson), this board is filled with hate. Even in Fred's last year, people couldn't wait to proclaim his career was over, much like I've seen on here for the past five years with Kyle.  It's almost like they get gleeful about it.

....I believe Dr Phil calls it the "see I told you so" syndrome.......sad how testosterone levels seemingly increase when "under the desk"......