Pancho Billa and the Wyoming State flag

The Virginian

PanchoBillaWyomingFlag_zps9qhdvyrm.jpg

Here's Buffalo super fan Pancho Billa, aka Ezra Castro, with a Wyoming State flag signed by Bill's QB Josh Allen.  The flag is significant because it flew over University of Wyoming's War Memorial Stadium during Josh's last season at Wyoming in 2017.  Thanks to UW Senior Assistant Athletic director Kevin McKinney I was able to secure the flag.  Mr. Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News helped me get in contact with the Bills and Kevin Kearns of the Bills assisted in asking Josh to sign the flag.  I wanted to get this to Ezra because he was the first Bills fan to greet Josh after he was drafted and also because Ezra is battling cancer and I wanted to do something to make his day a little brighter.  

• Like (+1) 25
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hell yeah! Two things I love - Bills football and Disney World. So awesome to see Bills fans come together and send them to the happiest place on Earth, where dreams come true!

32 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In a related story:

Hell yeah! Two things I love - Bills football and Disney World. So awesome to see Bills fans come together and send them to the happiest place on Earth, where dreams come true!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Virginian said:

Here's Buffalo super fan Pancho Billa, aka Ezra Castro, with a Wyoming State flag signed by Bill's QB Josh Allen.  The flag is significant because it flew over University of Wyoming's War Memorial Stadium during Josh's last season at Wyoming in 2017.  Thanks to UW Senior Assistant Athletic director Kevin McKinney I was able to secure the flag.  Mr. Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News helped me get in contact with the Bills and Kevin Kearns of the Bills assisted in asking Josh to sign the flag.  I wanted to get this to Ezra because he was the first Bills fan to greet Josh after he was drafted and also because Ezra is battling cancer and I wanted to do something to make his day a little brighter.  

This is super-cool.  Made my day.

7 hours ago, The Virginian said:

I'm just curious, Do you know what Josh wrote on the flag or is that too personal? 

It looks like it went way beyond "Best wishes Josh Allen"

Again, Great stuff

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm just curious, Do you know what Josh wrote on the flag or is that too personal? 

It looks like it went way beyond "Best wishes Josh Allen"

Again, Great stuff

It says:

To Pancho,

You're the Man!

Thank you for being a big inspiration for our team and many others!

Josh Allen  17

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

My sentiments exactly.

My God, the flag is red, white and blue and has a buffalo on it.  Hollywood couldn’t write a better script.

It was preordained.

Not only does the Wyoming state flag have a Buffalo and is red, white, and blue, Wyoming has a town named Buffalo.  The Wyoming town Cody was founded by Buffalo Bill Cody and his museum is there.  And now there's Josh Allen.

It's more than a coincidence, I tell ya!  ?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

It says:

To Pancho,

You're the Man!

Thank you for being a big inspiration for our team and many others!

Josh Allen  17

It was preordained.

Not only does the Wyoming state flag have a Buffalo and is red, white, and blue, Wyoming has a town named Buffalo.  The Wyoming town Cody was founded by Buffalo Bill Cody and his museum is there.  And now there's Josh Allen.

It's more than a coincidence, I tell ya!  ?

I can not remember when I was mentally pulling harder for a player to succeed in the NFL then I am for Josh Allen.

Not just because he's a Bill now, but because I'm hearing and seeing too much of this stuff to believe that it's all scripted.  He just seems like a good human being.

• Like (+1) 3