TBD Tailgate - Miami - Hammer’s Lot. Thank you everyone.

mead107

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Careful, it’s a tough crowd! You might wake up in a dumpster wondering where your kidneys went!

....or, be graciously offered a breakfast stromboli and a beer. 

(But beware of the former...?

...screw Serta......dumpsters have been my norm....:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

A fantastic last tailgate of the year.  

We had had several members that joined TBD IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS that came to the tailgate . 

A couple from California 

father and son from North Carolina

and a group of 8 from Buffalo 

old time members from Colorado 

country cletus and daughter

Paul and Lisa and wife and I. 

Hope I did not miss anyone. 

Almost for got BOB L. came just for the tailgating 

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO SCOTT for TBD. 

AN AWESOME PLACE TO TALK BILLS FOOTBALL 

and many other things. 

A Special thanks to HAMMER for allowing are TBD tailgate get togethers. 

We had members come this year from all over over the world.   

I can’ thank SCOTT enough for  TBD and the opportunity that this Bill’s community offers.  

Thanks everyone that came to the TBD TAILGATE PARTIES this past year. Lot of awesome food.  

Hope to see all of you again and more of you next year.   

Come to a 518 Lunch get together to talk Bills football or start your own get together in your area.  

7 hours ago, mead107 said:

We had had several members that joined TBD IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS that came to the tailgate . 

A couple from California 

and many other things. 

I can’ thank SCOTT enough for  TBD and the opportunity that this Bill’s community offers.  

Thanks everyone that came to the TBD TAILGATE PARTIES this past year. Lot of awesome food.  

Come to a 518 Lunch get together to talk Bills football or start your own get together in your area.  

Thanks for the parking threads that some idiots always seem to throw off track, Mead.  See you at the next 518 Luncheon.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank You to some of you who tailgated in Hammers Lot at the Two Bills Drive Party. A big THANK YOU to Mead for working the parking thread and helping out in the lot. This year tailgaters came from far and near. I hope you all had a good time. This year we also saw players family members (seems like the players gf like a guy in a kilt!) and some former Bills players in the lot, Lee Evans, Eric Wood. Shawn Merriman, and Arron Williams who shot Episode One of his tailgating show in the lot. A couple of TBD ers are now famous. Also a couple of episodes of WGRZ's Meet the Mafia were shot in the lot. While I improved the back of the lot in 2018,  2019 will see improvements to in front of the shed. 40 days of rain in 30 days really sucked and it took its toll. Once again Thank You, Be Well and See you in 2019. I remain, Hammered A Lot 

Edited by Hammered a Lot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/31/2018 at 10:41 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

Me neither.

Me neither..make lots of people do them that come to lot first time..i aint got the stomach for it!

5 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Thank You to some of you who tailgated in Hammers Lot at the Two Bills Drive Party. A big THANK YOU to Mead for working the parking thread and helping out in the lot. This year tailgaters came from far and near. I hope you all had a good time. This year we also saw players family members (seems like the players gf like a guy in a kilt!) and some former Bills players in the lot, Lee Evans, Eric Wood. Shawn Merriman, and Arron Williams who shot Episode One of his tailgating show in the lot. A couple of TBD ers are now famous. Also a couple of episodes of WGRZ's Meet the Mafia were shot in the lot. While I improved the back of the lot in 2018,  2019 will see improvements to in front of the shed. 40 days of rain in 30 really sucked and it took its toll. Once again Thank You, Be Well and See you in 2019. I remain, Hammered A Lot 

Thank you, Eric, for hosting us..you should be proud of your business! I had daughters friends from college in for their first  Bills game (Titans) and they still text me what a great time they had. Met a couple in the bar Sunday night before the Pats game..they could not believe how nice everyone was at the TBD tailgate and how much fun they had in Buffalo..and she was a Pats fan! The text I received from them on Tuesday would make everyone at TBD proud! It is a special lot, and a special place to tailgate ..not just in Buffalo, but anywhere in the NFL  

And of course, I cannot thank @mead107 enough for not only leading the parking threads but being the glue that keeps these tailgates the best the in the NFL. So many of us really have become such good friends based on these tailgates, and Mead and his lovely wife drive that( talk about a dude outkicking his coverage). Mead makes sure we welcome everyone and make everyone feel at home..hard to describe how awesome all the TBD tailgates are for folks who have never been.

Look forward to 2019..and a schedule not with 3 games in 4 in December around Christmas!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thank you, Eric, for hosting us..you should be proud of your business! I had daughters friends from college in for their first  Bills game (Titans) and they still text me what a great time they had. Met a couple in the bar Sunday night before the Pats game..they could not believe how nice everyone was at the TBD tailgate and how much fun they had in Buffalo..and she was a Pats fan! The text I received from them on Tuesday would make everyone at TBD proud! It is a special lot, and a special place to tailgate ..not just in Buffalo, but anywhere in the NFL  

And of course, I cannot thank @mead107 enough for not only leading the parking threads but being the glue that keeps these tailgates the best the in the NFL. So many of us really have become such good friends based on these tailgates, and Mead and his lovely wife drive that( talk about a dude outkicking his coverage). Mead makes sure we welcome everyone and make everyone feel at home..hard to describe how awesome all the TBD tailgates are for folks who have never been.

Look forward to 2019..and a schedule not with 3 games in 4 in December around Christmas!!!!

KISS UP! You didn’t call him a dinosaur for accepting good old fashion ca$h! I saw no hesitation with the almighty cash you are so disdainful of!

But....other than that, you are 100% correct! 

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Days implies nights...unless you’re omnipotent and can skip ahead 12 hours. 

Hey!  HEY!  HEY!

Let’s just keep the backhanded references to deities out of the forum!  People are liable to see red and be blue over it! ?

?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/31/2018 at 1:32 PM, mead107 said:

A couple from California 

and many other things. 

Mead and Hammer ... from the Father and his Son from NC ... and all I can say is THANK YOU .. the trip with my son to Buffalo for the weekend was epic and a great memory maker ... I know many who are in the area get to enjoy more tailgates than us from out of town .. but if you do go to a home game there is only one place to park/tailgate and that's in Hammer's lot and with the TBD family .. we were welcomed with awesome food (thank you Rande), fellowship, Bills talk and beverages .. Happy New Year to all and Go Bills!!