TBD Tailgate - Miami - Hammer’s Lot. Thank you everyone.

mead107

1 hour ago, TN-Bills said:

Driving in from Tennessee with my buddy who's a season ticket holder.  35 year fan, see over a dozen times at away games and first home game.  I wanted to be at this game despite the record!  Will print a sign so please sign me up mead and thanks!

Will look forward to meeting you.    Safe drive. 

13 hours ago, BigMcD said:

No I didn’t. If I do come down, we would bring RV. Nothing decided yet because weather has been so unpredictable. 

If you pull the RV in and have a long line of cars behind you, they'll have no choice but to let you park.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

If you pull the RV in and have a long line of cars behind you, they'll have no choice but to let you park.

Lol, no worries I found a spot across the street and a little closer to the stadium. 120.00 is pretty reasonable! (Per night-2 nights) 

Edited by BigMcD

On 12/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, mead107 said:

PLEASE KEEP POST TO REQUESTING A PARKING SPOT. (At Hammer’s Lot)

LAST TAILGATE THIS YEAR 

Please put a TBD SIGN on dashboard in LARGE LETTERS. 

Lot opens 7:30 am  (depends on if it snows) 

We will be on left side of lot when entering. 

If you have any questions PM me. 

(Great way to meet other TBD members from all over)

...would love to come up for a game just to meet SEVERAL fine folks here....perhaps an old timer should fear for his safety as "poster non grata"??.........

image.thumb.jpeg.c541d5fd98477cf11e0bf08ed8055d7e.jpeg

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...would love to come up for a game just to meet SEVERAL fine folks here....perhaps an old timer should fear for his safety as "poster non grata"??.........

Careful, it’s a tough crowd! You might wake up in a dumpster wondering where your kidneys went!

....or, be graciously offered a breakfast stromboli and a beer. 

(But beware of the former...?