Merry Christmas, TSW!

Chandler#81

7 hours ago, Augie said:

Shouldn’t all you people be putting together a bike, or something??!!

...trying to install my damn training wheels.....a real struggle......got the exercise bike done though.....even comes with a side car and someone to peddle for me..............

• Haha (+1) 3

Merry Christmas all, and enjoy if you have little ones when they open those presents it doesn’t last forever, and you’ll treasure those memories of hot chocolate, egg nog, and spending time with family.  I never cared about me getting presents, but more so the joy of others when special.

My family is Catholic and those holiday masses are a treasure.  My children are older teens and although still wonderful, it’s different when they were little.

Enjoy those great meals today.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Nice Christmas Eve here. Arrived at 2:30 for 4:00 mass to get seats. Wait. Wait. Wait...Mass starts and 10 minutes in my wife points out an older guy with a cane in the aisle next to us. I had noticed him when he came in. He was fine then, but she pointed out he was failing, and he was. I offered my seat once, and he said thanks, maybe in a bit. About 10 minutes later he was shaking and I got up and announced I was leaving so sit your azz down! He barely made it to the seat. 

This is not all about self promotion. My mother was with us, and she joined us at friends for dinner. She’s 91, and despite all the best efforts, she fell on the way out going to the car. We all fail....at some point. Make the most of today, hug your family, and know what’s important in life. 

& try to help someone up along the way. Marry Christmas Aug.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2