Merry Christmas, TSW!

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hope you’re all enjoying family and loved ones!

AMEN! It’s a wonderful time of year, and we all have much to be thankful for. Merry Christmas to one and all! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and TSW family. Hope it is full of smiles, laughter, and the warmth of the company you love the most.

P.S. - Santa just almost got busted by my youngest son, but the jolly ole fat man is light on his feet even still. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

I know there are also those who struggle through the holidays. Take heart, all will be fine, even if after some dark times. The Holidays are great, enjoy and know life is good. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ummmmm...

the elfs do that...

common knowledge bro 

As it turns out, Buddy is not all that handy with a wrench. Who knew?   

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Merry Christmas to all of my friends and TSW family. Hope it is full of smiles, laughter, and the warmth of the company you love the most.

P.S. - Santa just almost got busted by my youngest son, but the jolly ole fat man is light on his feet even still. :lol:

Maybe keep the jolly, but a little more activity come spring will help?  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I know there are also those who struggle through the holidays. Take heart, all will be fine, even if after some dark times. The Holidays are great, enjoy and know life is good. 

As it turns out, Buddy is not all that handy with a wrench. Who knew?   

Don’t you talk s*** about buddy!

He is trying the best he can, he isn’t even an elf!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nice Christmas Eve here. Arrived at 2:30 for 4:00 mass to get seats. Wait. Wait. Wait...Mass starts and 10 minutes in my wife points out an older guy with a cane in the aisle next to us. I had noticed him when he came in. He was fine then, but she pointed out he was failing, and he was. I offered my seat once, and he said thanks, maybe in a bit. About 10 minutes later he was shaking and I got up and announced I was leaving so sit your azz down! He barely made it to the seat. 

This is not all about self promotion. My mother was with us, and she joined us at friends for dinner. She’s 91, and despite all the best efforts, she fell on the way out going to the car. We all fail....at some point. Make the most of today, hug your family, and know what’s important in life. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Augie said:

Nice Christmas Eve here. Arrived at 2:30 for 4:00 mass to get seats. Wait. Wait. Wait...Mass starts and 10 minutes in my wife points out an older guy with a cane in the aisle next to us. I had noticed him when he came in. He was fine then, but she pointed out he was failing, and he was. I offered my seat once, and he said thanks, maybe in a bit. About 10 minutes later he was shaking and I got up and announced I was leaving so sit your azz down! He barely made it to the seat. 

This is not all about self promotion. My mother was with us, and she joined us at friends for dinner. She’s 91, and despite all the best efforts, she fell on the way out going to the car. We all fail....at some point. Make the most of today, hug your family, and know what’s important in life. 

Merry Christmas everyone on here! This place has become my little “getaway” and escape from the stresses of life and I’m thankful and blessed to be able to share and express my opinions about the Bills on here! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1