The Process and Turnovers

We caused enough of them to win the game and our offensive unit let us down in the receiving corps.  Now, having Josh Allen who plays like a young John Elway makes me think highly of Dan Reeves who is a lot like McDermott and the growing pains he goes through as a head coach.  As much as I try to critique Sean he’s working with what he is given along with what he selected.  Trent and Star are easy moves to dislike along with their single digit and point multi-million dollar cap hits.  Foster looks okay and came off the practice squad, Zay Jones wasn’t the weapon anyone thought he could turn into plays like a much shorter version then his 6’2 frame, and Charles Clay has given up on the Bills.  Allen has much more respect for McDermott and it shows; looking at how this team is coming together.  And, for all the weaknesses that Allen and Daboll have tried so hard to exploit Croom, Jones, and Foster have managed to implode in spectacular fashion when and where they are most needed.  Clay was a non-factor who had given up after the Miami game and again over the middle against the Jets and he knew it.  Receivers may be okay in limited action as rotational guys but they don’t fit the process and Zay was a Whaley guy; swearing up and down he wasn’t doesn’t sound right.  Zay is the final insult because Doug knew he was gone and got a non-clutch receiver with concentration issues before leaving.  As for Foster losing balls in the sunlight is another concentration factor and McBeane will find a way to flip them for trade value or depth value.  

Edited by Thriftygamer83

1 hour ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

We caused enough of them to win the game and our offensive unit let us down in the receiving corps.  Now, having Josh Allen who plays like a young John Elway makes me think highly of Dan Reeves who is a lot like McDermott and the growing pains he goes through as a head coach.  As much as I try to critique Sean he’s working with what he is given along with what he selected.  Trent and Star are easy moves to dislike along with their single digit and point multi-million dollar cap hits.  Foster looks okay and came off the practice squad, Zay Jones wasn’t the weapon anyone thought he could turn into plays like a much shorter version then his 6’2 frame, and Charles Clay has given up on the Bills.  Allen has much more respect for McDermott and it shows; looking at how this team is coming together.  And, for all the weaknesses that Allen and Daboll have tried so hard to exploit Croom, Jones, and Foster have managed to implode in spectacular fashion when and where they are most needed.  Clay was a non-factor who had given up after the Miami game and again over the middle against the Jets and he knew it.  Receivers may be okay in limited action as rotational guys but they don’t fit the process and Zay was a Whaley guy; swearing up and down he wasn’t doesn’t sound right.  Zay is the final insult because Doug knew he was gone and got a non-clutch receiver with concentration issues before leaving.  As for Foster losing balls in the sunlight is another concentration factor and McBeane will find a way to flip them for trade value or depth value.  

Foster just came off 3 100 yd games in a row. Him n Allen obviously have chemistry, that ball was perfect , he lost it in the sun , it happens. I won't knock him too much because of that . Last year he wasn't starting for a college team, this year he's the #2 WR on an NFL team. He's not going anywhere. 

• Thank you (+1) 1