Potential QB you’d LEAST Want to See in Miami (2019)

QB You Least Want to See Starting in Miami (2019)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. QB You Least Want to See Starting in Miami (2019)

• Joe Flacco
    • Blake Bortles
    • Carson Wentz
    • Nick Foles
    • Derek Carr
    • Ryan Tannehill

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He had 471 and 4 yesterday. He won the most recent Super Bowl. He is WAY scarier than Tannehill or Flacco.

I ll give you the way better than Tannehill and Flacco .  But remember the Eagles were in hurry to bring Wentz back at beginning of season . 

Dolphins podcast brought up Wilson is the number 1 target if Seahawks don't resign him. Hated to break it to my Dolphins friends he ain't leaving Seattle.

Crazy they haven't re-signed him though (if even true) that would have to be the biggest FA franchise Quarterback to hit the market since Peyton and removing injury concerns the biggest FA QB in his prime I can think of EVER. Ain't happening. But then again. Apparently hasn't signed yet

Edit he's under a bargain contract he can opt out of this off-season if no extension is made. Hawks playing a dangerous game unless Wilson stays for a home discount he's certainly underpaid reaching an opt out point on his contract.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I ll give you the way better than Tannehill and Flacco .  But remember the Eagles were in hurry to bring Wentz back at beginning of season . 

Yeah, he was an MVP candidate last year. He definitely hasn’t been better than Foles this year. He is scary to me. I’d rather they have someone that isn’t dangerous.

8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I think the Eagles go with Foles next year. 

They need to somehow constantly simulate Foles into a back-to-his wall savior of the franchise type lol. He always seems to have a case of the amazing string of games hang over coming into the next year before turning on the jets when the chips are absolutely against him

Very strange Quarterback but he's played enough mind blowing games to warrant franchise QB status at Eagles or elsewhere. Good god he's been unbelievable last season and late this season.

I honestly think he's the best possible backup Quarterback you can ask for (with Fitz behind him). And should be treated as such by the Eagles or any other team with an injury prone QB. possibly the GOAT... sorry Barkley. Win us a SB first please.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P