Is this forum active enough?

SDS

• SDS pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Foxx said:

roughly, 213 replies in '18 to the threads started.

Did you count them? I don’t remember you participating? As popular as fantasy is I think the category should drive more traffic. 

No one cares about anyone else’s fantasy but everyone likes winning money. I was thinking of doing a weekly write up during the season. 

10 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Did you count them? I don’t remember you participating? As popular as fantasy is I think the category should drive more traffic. 

No one cares about anyone else’s fantasy but everyone likes winning money. I was thinking of doing a weekly write up during the season. 

no, i pulled that number outa my ass.

you're right, you didn't see me participating, kudos for noticing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, SDS said:

Is there enough activity here to keep this open? Should it be a special topic club open to everyone?

We need something for fantasy football. It's hard .... because its separated on this forum nobody really searches this side of the site. Then the fact that nobody really goes to this side people don't really post in it.

If people post about fantasy in the community forum...you'll get more traction from fantasy heads like myself. 

If your not into fantasy...fine... you don't have to comment. But at least it's in an area that everyone can see.

I just found it myself... probably won't post anything....cause nobody will read it

Edited by Scorp83

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • SDS unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.