Report: Jets to pursue Jim Harbaugh for HC

YoloinOhio

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

44-19-1 record, went to 3 straight NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl with the Niners that they were a play away from winning.  All with two QB's who are not considered elite at all.  Take away those years and the Niners are close to the Bills in futility this century.  The Jim Harbaugh hate is ridiculous.  His personality may be off putting to some but he is a great coach.  Also beat up Jim Kelly.

1 hour ago, hemma said:

I do so miss his sideline histrionics.

The NY media would eat him alive. I really think he’s unstable.

otherwise he reminds me of Rex Ryan.all soundbites, hype and gimmick like the “khaki cam”, the woody Hayes glasses, milk commercials, creepy recruiting sleepovers, team trips to Europe, but no results. Living off past reputation from the few years with the niners playoff runs but hasn’t had recent success and his supposed area of “specialty”, offense and developing QBs, has been a failure. 

He really has not “turned Michigan around”. He has the same # of losses as his predecessor Brady Hoke had in his first 3 seasons there, and not only hasn’t he won the Big 10 yet, he hasn’t even won the Big 10 East. 

That said he might be better in the nfl than college and likely will return at some point. His personality can really grind on the players though and if he’s not winning it won’t last long. I’d expect that Michigan would be relieved if he left on his own. It’s getting awkward up there. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Turn on the Peach Bowl 

In typical Harbaugh fashion his team gets curb-stomped in the biggest games. You guys need to stop remembering 2012 Jim Harbaugh and learn about 2019 Jim Harbaugh. They were a 5.5 point favorite and will lose by 20. The guy sucks!!

Edited by Kirby Jackson

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Turn on the Peach Bowl 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

In typical Harbaugh fashion his team gets curb-stomped in the biggest games. You guys need to stop remembering 2012 Jim Harbaugh and learn about 2019 Jim Harbaugh. They were a 5.5 point favorite and will lose by 20. The guy sucks!!

I guess his stock is dropping.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

His scheme and play calling are pure 90s. I cant take it.

Also when is he ever going to learn to value speed?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I guess his stock is dropping.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His scheme and play calling are pure 90s. I cant take it.

He’s a great recruiter. His Michigan teams are really, really talented. They’ll end up ranked about 15th. When you have top 7 or 8 talent you shouldn’t EVER finish 15th. He does every year. He always gets beat by OSU and then goes on to play some secondary SEC East team in some secondary bowl and gets beat. Wash, rinse, repeat

On 12/26/2018 at 6:11 AM, YoloinOhio said:

The NY media would eat him alive. I really think he’s unstable.

otherwise he reminds me of Rex Ryan.all soundbites, hype and gimmick like the “khaki cam”, the woody Hayes glasses, milk commercials, creepy recruiting sleepovers, team trips to Europe, but no results. Living off past reputation from the few years with the niners playoff runs but hasn’t had recent success and his supposed area of “specialty”, offense and developing QBs, has been a failure. 

He really has not “turned Michigan around”. He has the same # of losses as his predecessor Brady Hoke had in his first 3 seasons there, and not only hasn’t he won the Big 10 yet, he hasn’t even won the Big 10 East. 

That said he might be better in the nfl than college and likely will return at some point. His personality can really grind on the players though and if he’s not winning it won’t last long. I’d expect that Michigan would be relieved if he left on his own. It’s getting awkward up there. 

I think most of the fans are still with him because of the Rich Rod/Hoke debacles. As much as they're dissatisfied with losing to OSU/bowl games, they WANT to believe he's going to get it done "NEXT YEAR." Awkward is spot on. They should pay more attention to the guy coaching the basketball team who is truly ELITE, but that's another story.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I think most of the fans are still with him because of the Rich Rod/Hoke debacles. As much as they're dissatisfied with losing to OSU/bowl games, they WANT to believe he's going to get it done "NEXT YEAR." Awkward is spot on. They should pay more attention to the guy coaching the basketball team who is truly ELITE, but that's another story.

Yep, Beilein is the “anti-Harbaugh.” He is ALL results. His teams consistently overachieve and are incredibly well-coached.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s a great recruiter. His Michigan teams are really, really talented. They’ll end up ranked about 15th. When you have top 7 or 8 talent you shouldn’t EVER finish 15th. He does every year. He always gets beat by OSU and then goes on to play some secondary SEC East team in some secondary bowl and gets beat. Wash, rinse, repeat

+ or - $8 mil a year......NO salary cap....PLENTY of "booster presents" under his Christmas tree and then some..AND...a campus deity.....sacrifice to go work for Woody "Woodpecker" Johnson?.....mo money?...better job security?.....OR...egotistical insanity for an NFL return?.......interesting....then again, those dunbazz glasses............

For the life of me I can’t figure out why Shea Patterson would want to return to this archaic offense....

No idea where else he can go but this offense is ruining his nfl draft status.

They just punted down 21 with 8 min to go in the 4th?

Edited by YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

And that’s the crux of it all. He should be overwhelming teams with speed and talent and yet he’s not. He just keeps doing the same crap.