Report: Jets to pursue Jim Harbaugh for HC

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So 26 point loss it is. Another stellar performance by Harbaugh in a big game.

How does he get away with lining up Ben Mason in any non short yardage situation instead of running with a trio of DPJ/Tariq Black/Nico Collins?? I’m embarrassed for him. Fullbacks forever! 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

In typical Harbaugh fashion his team gets curb-stomped in the biggest games. You guys need to stop remembering 2012 Jim Harbaugh and learn about 2019 Jim Harbaugh. They were a 5.5 point favorite and will lose by 20. The guy sucks!!

But they were the number one D in the country....

LMAO

Only matters when you play teams better than The Citadel

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't want the Jets to get him because they will be properly competitive. But equally watching them fall short every time the pressure is really on might be fun. 

Jets and Bills rivalry is like watching a Pinto and VW Microbus clogging the two left lanes on the highway ahead of you 

• Haha (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 9:27 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Michigan is a good gig and i think they have a QB that could them on top.

it's getting stale on Failure to Deliver what matters for a lot of years now....

On 12/24/2018 at 12:09 PM, Estro said:

As a Bills fan, I'd embrace the Jets hiring Jim Harbaugh.  He is the exact opposite of what I'd want in a head coach.  Conservative, run and stop the run mentality, punts too much, relies on his defense too much, bad clock management.  Basically he has all the flaws most coaches in the NFL have.  Also I dont see him as a guy that develops QBs.  Michigan's QBs have stunk.  I hope they hire him.

Alex smith was a bust till Harbaugh came to town.