Washington Releases Safety D.J. Swearinger After He Blasts DC Greg Manusky; Claimed by the Cardinals

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hate that guy.  Thinks he’s all that

I was just going to say the same thing.  He thinks he is Sean Taylor and he’s some dime a dozen player.   It’s one thing if it’s Brady or Rodgers.  It’s another thing if you’re a grown man named D.J.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Washington Releases Safety D.J. Swearinger After He Blasts DC Greg Manusky
17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Josh Norman mentoring the young guys?

I think Norman is a loudmouth but this dude was an idiot long before Norman.

side note, Lewan was a total Richard for taunting Norman after the game.

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

The media loves to build up corners after a year and then never talk about them again. I’m not sure they know if Sherman is still in the league.

Sherman is playing pretty well.  

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t know what your point is here.  The 49ers aren’t ESPN for the same reason the Bills aren’t.  They suck.

I believe my point was:

18 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

The media loves to build up corners after a year and then never talk about them again. I’m not sure they know if Sherman is still in the league.

Swearinger has been an idiot all season.  He’s bad mouthed the coaching staff for in game calls and the teams’ practice habits.  He was asked to address his issues in-house with the staff and his teammates but he continued to go to the media with his complaints. He’s a jerk, not a good lockerroom guy to say the least.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Washington Releases Safety D.J. Swearinger After He Blasts DC Greg Manusky; Claimed by the Cardinals

For fellow posters saying “ Swearinger who?”

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/dj-swearinger/7838

above average safety 2nd round 2013 pick outa s. Carolina

had a funny pff moment earlier this season when pff used a pic of Ha Ha Clinton Dix on a tweet calling him the #1 safety of the week. 

Quite sure several teams put in waiver claims ( Bills shd have even with Jekyll and Hyde - sry that is what I call em ?) but Cards had 1st dibs.