Colts v. Titans...Decides Buffalos Final Away Game In 2019

What sounds more pleasurable to you?  Trip back to Lucas Oil Field and get a little pay back for the embarrassment Luck put on the defense this season?  Or slide on down to Nissan Stadium to do battle with the “How do they even have close to a playoff team” Tennessee Titans?

much rather play Mariota over Luck anyday.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

What sounds more pleasurable to you?  Trip back to Lucas Oil Field and get a little pay back for the embarrassment Luck put on the defense this season?  Or slide on down to Nissan Stadium to do battle with the “How do they even have close to a playoff team” Tennessee Titans?

much rather play Mariota over Luck anyday.  

No, the Bills still could finish in 4th and the Jets 3rd, meaning we would play at Jacksonville next year.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, greenyellowred said:

No, the Bills still could finish in 4th and the Jets 3rd, meaning we would play at Jacksonville next year.

Well, none of those 3 cities belong in the NFL IMO, so it’s irrelevant to me. I will only watch via stream because it’s the Bills.

48 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I can’t believe the Titans are 9-6.  They are an awful team.  They are like SM’s fantasy.  Bore teams to death.  I hope the colts win.

nashville is awesome.

Their coach plays well to his teams strengths and is aggressive. This goes a long way 

• Like (+1) 1