Tonight is the Raiders last game in Oakland

Albany,n.y.

2 hours ago, hemma said:

I’ve been watching the game for 60 years and never saw that, ever.

What a heads up play.

I remember seeing something close in a Lions game. The other team punted the ball and when it landed, it was bouncing around and they had it surrounded, waiting for it to finally stop bouncing and end the play. Lem Barney snuck in there, picked the ball up, and ran it back about 70 yards for a TD, that was a great play too.

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

I remember seeing something close in a Lions game. The other team punted the ball and when it landed, it was bouncing around and they had it surrounded, waiting for it to finally stop bouncing and end the play. Lem Barney snuck in there, picked the ball up, and ran it back about 70 yards for a TD, that was a great play too.

Lem was the coolest daddy ever

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Yeah, Lions haven’t done too much at all over the past 60 years, but if I was to make my all-time NFL team of players I have watched, Lem Barney would probably be one of the CBs and Charlie Sanders might be the TE.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

The Raiders should play in San Diego next year.

Better than London, for the players and the fans. Actually, it would make a lot of sense. I used to live in SD and a lot of those old fans could be converted, even if the Raiders only stay for a year. That's how bitter they are about the Chargers leaving.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I’ll bet they play at ATT in San Francisco. Raiders fans can still easily get to games. 

All their ‘Mad Max’ vehicles can go that far?!

>> ”OK, folks, $25 for the Uber fare.  By the way, nice costumes.”

”We don’t deal in currency!  Here’s an antelope femur bone, and a He-Man backpack.  We’re even, wuss!”  <<

On 12/24/2018 at 2:00 PM, row_33 said:

Raiders relocating was the topic, this was a horrible and pointless runoff here.

It was in response to the runoff - therefor completely on point and appropriate.  

23 hours ago, row_33 said:

Raiders relocating was the topic, this was a horrible and pointless runoff here.

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

It was in response to the runoff - therefor completely on point and appropriate.  

And....????!

On 12/24/2018 at 10:57 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Better than London, for the players and the fans. Actually, it would make a lot of sense. I used to live in SD and a lot of those old fans could be converted, even if the Raiders only stay for a year. That's how bitter they are about the Chargers leaving.

They should have put more thought into voting for a stadium referendum that would have funded a new stadium with hotel and car rental tax. Fees locals never pay.

Just dumb asses voting because they hated the owner.

Just like Cleveland built new palaces for Indians and Cavs and said no to Browns. 

SD builds new palace for Padres and says no to Chargers. 

They have no one to blame but themselves. Not going to feel sorry for them.