Tonight is the Raiders last game in Oakland

Albany,n.y.

I feel a little sad since I visit there every year & will never see a Raiders game in Oakland again.  

Too bad they ran the team into the ground their last season there. 

The worst part is nobody knows where they'll play next year.  It will either be a year in San Antonio or they'll play in the 40,000 seat Sam Boyd stadium in Las Vegas for a year. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Exactly, so just let it play out and let's see before you go complaining about the owners that saved two teams for Buffalo NY. 

7 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

You are right, we should have built around a WR that we don’t know if they will be good or not.

16 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

We have no idea if Allen will be a good quarterback or not.

17 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Yeah like building around a first round QB with tons of talent?

18 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

If only they knew how to build a winner.

19 minutes ago, ClemsonBills said:

Ten years ago if you told me 3 teams would be relocating by 2019, I would have thought for sure one team would be our Bills.

Phew... thank you Pegulas

Way to stay on topic, fellas!!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I feel a little sad since I visit there every year & will never see a Raiders game in Oakland again.  

The worst part is nobody knows where they'll play next year.  It will either be a year in San Antonio or they'll play in the 40,000 seat Sam Boyd stadium in Las Vegas for a year. 

They may play in Oakland next year. They said nothing was off the table. They may also play in the SF Giants park, SF 49ers stadium, Reno, or Las Vegas at the UNLV stadium.

5 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Weren't they supposed to play 1 more year in Oakland?

What happened with that?

Paul Gutierrez ESPN Staff Writer

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders are set to move to Las Vegas and play in a palatial $1.9 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium with natural grass and a see-through roof with a view of the Strip in 2020.

They have one game left at the Oakland Coliseum this season.

They do not have a lease to play anywhere in 2019. On Tuesday, the city of Oakland filed a federal antitrust lawsuit against the Raiders and the NFL that could force a one-year stopover between Oakland and Vegas.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NJKBillsfan said:

They were both rated a heck of lot higher than Allen. That's for sure. 

Pretty sure a lot of people who do the rating of quarterbacks had Allen going first over all right before the draft.

People were just as worries about Darnold's turnover issues in college as they were Allen's inaccuracies.   Not sure why I am bothering here, becoming quite obvious by your multiple posts about how bad Allen is, you have your mind made up after one partial season.   Brett Favre had more Interceptions than touchdowns in his first three years in the league, thank God Green Bay didnt quit on him.

Plenty of Quarterbacks werent MVP candidates in their first season.  Why dont you let this play out before you completely give up.   Or possibly buy a Chiefs jersey?

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Sam Boyd Stadium... was that where JP got his ring?

Raiders are one of the very, very few teams that I have much respect for, mostly based on history.

I hope they win tonight for Raider Nation,

and I hope they knock Mahomes out next week for Ben Davidson.:thumbsup: