There are FGoals on this Mother Stinkn Plane!

Estelle Getty

16 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That was some suhhhhhh-weeeeet syrupy Billsyness right there.

When was the last time an actual NFL kicker was short from that close?

Has to be still feeling the residule effects of that illegal hit he got blasted with... Hasn't been right since. He didn't just go from money to unreliable overnight...

29 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Or, his holder can't hold... or both.

The punter has been an absolute disaster. 

I hear all this bitching about crossman. I couldn't stand him his first year, then he has been solid ever since. My opinion has since changed, I dont think he's the issue. No way is he making personnel decisions after the way we saw Whaley and both coaches in his tenure feud over it. 

It goes up to those two geniuses who find the weirdest things to make a change at while they look the other way at more obvious failings. The rotating door at punter while the WR corps they trot out is evidence enough. 

Everyone has their things they get overly critical of or they give passes on. Wr, I love the position, I like the players mentality. I like CBs the same way. I've been saying ever since they traded Sammy, and got Matthews, the hell are you doing there? Yet they are all about cutting guys for hangtime and *****, cutting/signing guys for ST purposes. And it's an abomination. It's the biggest indictment on them. I mean between WR, ST, QB... they've bungled that where I dont care about how good they've been with defensive backs.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Stop kicking field goals when you are losing to NEngland!!!   It does not ever work out!!  End of story, where is the analytics team!

Except when you hold NE to 14 and you could have 12 points via FGs, and one more FG wins you the game.

As someone alluded to, I don't remember seeing a 43 yard kick fall short in the NFL. He barely made the one PAT as well. Hauschka is absolutly playing hurt. No doubt in my mind.

On the plus side, it makes wide right a tinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny bit more palatable. Imagine if Norwood had hit the bottom crossbar? Things can always be worse! Never forget that.