Brady was the worst player on the field today

Big Turk

When was the last time you thought to yourself "If they just let Tom Brady keep throwing it, we can get back in the game!"?

Dude was brutal today...bad throws, throwing off his back foot fading away afraid to step into throws, interceptions...

Pats are going nowhere if he doesnt get better quickly heading into the playoffs...they would have gotten lambasted by any relatively decent team today...against us they still win going away...SMFH...

Father Time is looking at his watch...and telling Tom Brady his time is almost up...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

No, he wasn’t

In comparison to what you expected from him and what you got he was by a mile and it wasn't even close.

And even if he wasn't the worst player on the field he was pretty close to it.

Edited by matter2003

Just now, matter2003 said:

Shady wouldnt have helped the Bills win if they kept giving him the ball...Brady would have today. He was dying to throw a pick 6...

I hope you are right. I guess I am just frustrated with feeling like I have watched the same game against this team for the last 18 years (with the exception of I think 3 games).

I was listening to the Pats*** postgame show on the radio and they were poking fun at the Bills saying that Allen was horrible and that the Bills were going to have to pick another QB in upcoming drafts.  I haven't seen the final stats but believe that he was better than Tommy boy statistically.  No harsh words for Brady, however...