Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Bills 5 to 6 Point Favorites; Friday Practice & Game Status Reports Posted with Chris Ivory & Ryan Lewis Questionable and Julian Stanford & Deonte Thompson Out

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Put the radio on GR55 and listen to Murph and watch on TV with the volume down.

Looks like I will go and watch this one live.

Besides beating the Phins Sunday will start a Happy New Year celebration :)

No blackout rule anymore.

Doesn't work. They're never synched up, and it's not even close. On the radio, they say to do that all the time, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever actually tried it. Who knows, maybe it's different on the local broadcast as opposed to Sunday Ticket.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Doesn't work. They're never synched up, and it's not even close. On the radio, they say to do that all the time, but I'm not sure if anyone has ever actually tried it. Who knows, maybe it's different on the local broadcast as opposed to Sunday Ticket.

There's always going to be a longer delay on TV so it doesn't work.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Sound doesn’t travel the same for the two media

Baseball I can better synch up radio and PVR pauses but it falls apart during ads

i believe radio delays and cuts away from the action, even five seconds is a lot

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...was at the Browns game in 1981 the day after Halloween.....tons still in costumes....watched some fool chug a pitcher of martinis.....had to end up deader than Dopey Dicky Jauron......sick boy........

Nah, the fool just belched, broke wind like at a Hank Bullough post game press conference, and proceeded to drive home, sober as a judge.  ?

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I love these freaking things. Amazing play by RJ there. If only that dude had some football intelligence.

Edit; I remember that game too without looking it up. That's how sick I am. It was week 2 or week 3 and we ended up losing like 13-7. I was a big time RJ defender sadly enough.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/25/2018 at 7:00 AM, row_33 said:

Sometimes the last game was a blackout, it was all for the best.

It wasn’t a blackout here in Maine; though to their credit even on radio they pointed out Allen wasn’t catching the ball or losing it in the sun.  Along with how turnovers should have turned into points and then plugged the infamous 0-4 record against the Patriots Sean has had on the road and at home in two seasons.  With that they also mentioned how the Bills were in rebuild mode.  Got pressure on Brady and was pressuring him pretty good it’s just Foster and Zay gave up and are really mediocre talents; if they made clutch one handed grabs they might have been something.  At this point you have to find something to flip them toward.  

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I saw that, and reacted exactly as Blutarsky did upon seeing Delta pledge Kent Dorfman’s picture on the screen in ‘Animal House’.

Dorfman. I’ve given this a lot of thought. 

Your Delta Tau Chi pledge name is.....Flounder. 

Rest the starters. Let’s see what the backups can do. 

Oh wait - who are our starters again exactly?

Edited by Bakin
  • Haha (+1) 1

McDermott's Wednesday Media Day Presser at 11:20 AM ET today followed by practice at 12:30 PM.  After practice Josh Allen will meet with the media at the podium with other players being available for locker room interviews. 

Will post live Twitter and Facebook presser links as they become available: Buffalo Bills Video Live