Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Bills 5 to 6 Point Favorites; Friday Practice & Game Status Reports Posted with Chris Ivory & Ryan Lewis Questionable and Julian Stanford & Deonte Thompson Out

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Tyrod never made plays in the 4th quarter, especially not on 4th down. Fake News!

And something about Bacarri Rambo in that shot made me think about how much these fringe roster guys move around. Not sure why that caught my eye.

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Sigh.  Last game of the year and we have to listen to Beth friggin Mowins.  Ehhhhhhhhhh

She's got that Syracuse taught "woman with a manly sports journalist voice" down. Beurelin sucks too. May be one of those muted games for me. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Another meaningless week 17 Bills game.?

True, and the first for this regime.  Fortunately all the others were under the guys you wish were still here.  ?

Edited by Magox
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, NewEra said:

Sigh.  Last game of the year and we have to listen to Beth friggin Mowins.  Ehhhhhhhhhh

Put the radio on GR55 and listen to Murph and watch on TV with the volume down.

Looks like I will go and watch this one live.

Besides beating the Phins Sunday will start a Happy New Year celebration :)

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Sometimes the last game was a blackout, it was all for the best.

No blackout rule anymore.

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Put the radio on GR55 and listen to Murph and watch on TV with the volume down.

Looks like I will go and watch this one live.

Besides beating the Phins Sunday will start a Happy New Year celebration :)

I watch the game at my local Bills backers bar in Vegas.  

Thanks for the tip though

Edited by NewEra

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I know... used to be we were put out of our misery for the last few home games with no TV for seasons with this record....

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I know... used to be we were put out of our misery for the last few home games with no TV for seasons with this record....

...was at the Browns game in 1981 the day after Halloween.....tons still in costumes....watched some fool chug a pitcher of martinis.....had to end up deader than Dopey Dicky Jauron......sick boy........

• Haha (+1) 1

We tend to win games against mediocre opponents when it can hurt our draft position so guys, I'm doing it; I'm betting 5k on the Bills.

And props to the poster who quoted Mowins using "yarrrrrrrds." Excellent use of words to describe that accent/voice. I hear it in my nightmares, but could never figure out a way to translate it to letters. Pahcked Howse at the Carrrrrier Doohme!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

We tend to win games against mediocre opponents when it can hurt our draft position so guys, I'm doing it; I'm betting 5k on the Bills.

And props to the poster who quoted Mowins using "yarrrrrrrds." Excellent use of words to describe that accent/voice. I hear it in my nightmares, but could never figure out a way to translate it to letters. Pahcked Howse at the Carrrrrier Doohme!

...have they charged that poster's wife yet with his "disappearance"?.....I'd start with the back yard for shallow graves..............

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...have they charged that poster's wife yet with his "disappearance"?.....I'd start with the back yard for shallow graves..............

Haha. My hunch is that he never made such a bet, but all we can do is speculate.