Tremaine Edmunds: He was the worst player on the field Dec 23 (vs NE)

BADOLBILZ

He was awful today.

Worst player on the field.

He's been poor most of the season and I think today was on par with or as bad as he's been all season.

Critically poor instincts........big target who can't get off blocks.........not strong or physical enough.......poor leverage........doesn't move well thru traffic........doesn't make plays in a scheme where he should be making a ton of them.

He's young........yeah........but this isn't the QB position.......good MLB's are almost without exception tremendous right out of the gate.

Don't be surprised if he's at OLB next season folks.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He was awful today.

Worst player on the field.

He's been poor most of the season and I think today was on par with or as bad as he's been all season.

Critically poor instincts........big target who can't get off blocks.........not strong or physical enough.......poor leverage........doesn't move well thru traffic........doesn't make plays in a scheme where he should be making a ton of them.

He's young........yeah........but this isn't the QB position.......good MLB's are almost without exception tremendous right out of the gate.

Don't be surprised if he's at OLB next season folks.

Merry Christmas ? to you too 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Just wait until he's 21!

Thats when everything changes!

You keep saying this, but come on man, even you have to admit that sometimes NFL players improve from one year to the next...

• Like (+1) 2

On the defensive side he was brutal and here is why

- Consistently out of position

- Over pursues

- Plays too tall

- Never lowers his shoulder pads

- Weak tackler- everytimehe tackles the player goes forward a few more yards

- Takes horrible angles- misses way to many tackles.

this one is on the regime.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

100% agree.

Problem is the dude is regressing. He's been making the SAME mistakes since week 1 and has only missed one game due to injury.

Its a cause for concern right now and I don't think the Bills can risk going into a crucial 3rd season for this regime with him as their starting MLB. If he is they are going to have to have a very short leash.

He should be playing OLB

• Like (+1) 1

IMHO he was always going to be a boom or mediocre (not bust like Maybin) player ... 2019 will tell what the Bills have in him but right now it looks like passing on Vanderesch (sp) may have been a mistake not only for losing a better player but the extra draft choice to draft Edmunds

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

I never liked him being slotted at MLB - to me hes more suited for OLb/hybrid DE.

Says the anonymous guy on the message board... ?

1 minute ago, leonbus23 said:

Darr was the worst. Allen was 2nd. Edmunds 3rd.

Wait, what - this is an interesting turn, Allen was the second worst player on the field today!? o_O

• Thank you (+1) 1