These are Josh Allen's WRs...

Boca BIlls

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

Jets rookie QB Sam Darnold would probably do OK with them, though!

Just sayin'.

:mellow:

Just stop.  Bills' starting WRs are practice squad pick ups from mediocre teams. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Just sayin'.

RObbie Anderson is a good WR. He torched White. Not many players have done that in the 31 games white has played so far.

Also Anderson had another very good game today 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

RObbie Anderson is a good WR. He torched White. Not many players have done that in the 31 games white has played so far.

Also Anderson had another very good game today 

I also think Enunwa is solid when healthy. Good size, strength and seems to have ok hands

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Just sayin'.

Did you watch the catches Darnold's receivers made in last Saturday's game?  Remember that Allen throw at the end of the half today that everyone was saying shouldn't have been thrown on 4th & 4?  Well that Jet's WR who made some great catches last week would have caught that ball for a TD. 

47 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

WR's aren't very good but it's worth mentioning that Allen himself probably played his worst game of the year or very close. 

True it wasn't Allen's best game but if Foster & Croom make those catches, we're probably looking at this game a lot differently.

Not to mention the turnovers as well.

The drops have been an issue all season long. Next season i imagine we'll have a few new bodies at WR & I don't doubt at all that our offense will look much improved.

We as fans tend to have knee jerk reactions week in & week out. One week Allen is compared to Jim Kelly on here & the next week he's a bust.

Overall I'd say Allen has made improvements with reading the D & going thru his progressions & overall looks to be getting more comfortable out there.

So I'm not in the 'sky is falling' crowd, but yeah dude sorely needs help out there.

Josh had a handful of mistakes, but like brian said, that game was also full of critical drops, not just for first downs but at least two for touchdowns.

McKenzie. 1st drive killed by a drop on a perfect throw.

Logan Thomas drops a touchdown in his hands.

Foster misses on the perfect bomb throw.  Sun or no sun, c'mon man at least get your arms up and give yourself a chance at catching it.  

Croom bad drop and also critical fumble.

Im wondering if there is a physical difference in the type of player that can catch 65mph passes vs normal passes.  Not kidding.  Josh just seems to be putting the ball right on his receivers lately but the drops are everywhere.

Beane said he likes qb's with big hands, does the same apply to WR's and TE's?  

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

WR's aren't very good but it's worth mentioning that Allen himself probably played his worst game of the year or very close. 

If this was Allen's worst game of the season, I'm gonna say right now:  Allen is going to the HOF!

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Sam Darnold, like Josh Allen, will probably be very good.  

Sam Darnold, like Josh Allen, would not be putting up big numbers with Robert Foster and a bunch of muppets. 

If Joe Montana and Dan Marino made a love child that child would still struggle passing to the discard pile Allen is working with.  Lets see what the offense looks like in 2019 with some real skill guys and linemen who can open a hole for a rb 

But wait, I though Foster and McKenzie were great finds and 'the light finally came on' for Zay Jones? It makes you wonder though if it is all just poor WRs/TEs when no one can catch and all of them look like fringe NFLers on their best day. But the good news is that the GM and Coaches thought these guys were the right choices for an offence being lead by a rookie QB who had the most development needed out of the draft.......

• Like (+1) 1