Father Time is finally catching up with Brady

1 minute ago, Success said:

What’s with Pats fans gloating after another win over the Bills?

If the tide ever turns, last place I’ll be is a Pats board.  Sad.

Gloating? I gave a perspective why he could look off right now.  I’m sorry it hurt your fragile Bills ego.  As I’ve told others I’m more positive on the Bills than most Bills fans. 

4 minutes ago, Success said:

What’s with Pats fans gloating after another win over the Bills?

If the tide ever turns, last place I’ll be is a Pats board.  Sad.

Pats boards are probably still gloom and doom because they didn’t look good. They beat a bunch of rookies and backups today. 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Gloating? I gave a perspective why he could look off right now.  I’m sorry it hurt your fragile Bills ego.  As I’ve told others I’m more positive on the Bills than most Bills fans. 

You’re gloating.  You probably forgot losing hurts.  My only post on an opposin board after a win would be “good game.”

For the first time in his career Brady looks worse than he did the previous season. Their offense won’t do much against a legit defense & offense that can score. Sadly I still think they’ll win their “home” playoff game and have a chance to beat the Chiefs in the AFC Championship. They also matchup well with New Orleans meaning Brady is in position to pull a 2015 Peyton Manning & win a SB with minimal impact.

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That’s one positive take from today Toms had enough bad games this year to think the division is up for grabs in another year or so 

It's coming soon, now let's hope they don't find another QB like him, we have enough young guns in the AFC (Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson). 

I'm not seeing much out of Harrison Phillips either. Hopefully he gets stronger in the offseason, but he's low impact right now. Jordan Phillips ghosted this game as well. 

The defensive line MUST be addressed.

This is Brady's last hurrah. I hope he comes back to be entirely honest. Gronk too.

Edited by LSHMEAB

He's done as a difference maker  Belicheck won with Cassel so even a gimpy Brady afraid to step into throws and with a Peterman arm will still get it done long as they have a run game and some defense. He just wont win them games when the game script doesnt go their way  No running game equals pats loss

When was the last time you said to yourself "If the Patriots want to win this game, they better take the ball out of Brady's hands and just keep running it?"

He was that bad today. Didn't want to step into throws with pressure and take a hit so he would just keep fading backwards and throw off his back foot...same thing he was doing in Pittsburgh last week....

If the Bills would have been slightly better against the run today they win that game. Pats looked kind of bad honestly. We just looked worse and had no ability to take advantage of anything we got.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

When was the last time you said to yourself "If the Patriots want to win this game, they better take the ball out of Brady's hands and just keep running it?"

He was that bad today. Didn't want to step into throws with pressure and take a hit so he would just keep fading backwards and throw off his back foot...same thing he was doing in Pittsburgh last week....

If the Bills would have been slightly better against the run today they win that game. Pats looked kind of bad honestly. We just looked worse and had no ability to take advantage of anything we got.

The Bills are a MASH unit and in evaluation mode with UDFAs, rookies, 3rd stringers...  Pats at home would have lost to any decent team today 

• Thank you (+1) 2