Father Time is finally catching up with Brady

Just now, Success said:

That’s because most teams pass on us. Don’t start thinking your run game is good, or that your team has a future.

Lol as long as the games at home I like the Pats chances.. heck I even like our chances if we face KC in KC since their D is awful!

1 minute ago, Success said:

That’s because most teams pass on us. Don’t start thinking your run game is good, or that your team has a future.

Also DVOA Had you ranked 2nd in passing D.. so your statement based on stats seems be false..

He is done.  His outs now take a long long time  Sooner or later teams will grow some balls and play Tom with all 11 guys within 10 yards of the los.  I don't believe #1 he can make the throws down field and #2 stand in and take any contact anymore.  He barely got hit on the early sack and got up like a 90 year old man doing hard labor.  I hope he stays for several more years so I can watch them scheme like denver did with Manning

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Pats still cakewalk the division title as they fall aaprt

Well in fairness with 2 rookie QB's and Tannehill at the helm for the other teams.  They're still strategic and have taken care of the division - but they for the first time, IMO, look like a bottom tier playoff team. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol as long as the games at home I like the Pats chances.. heck I even like our chances if we face KC in KC since their D is awful!

Also DVOA Had you ranked 2nd in passing D.. so your statement based on stats seems be false..

Again, thank you.  It’s awesome having your perspective after a loss like that.  

Good luck to your Pats!

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He said they pass on us he didn't say it worked.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Well in fairness with 2 rookie QB's and Tannehill at the helm for the other teams.  They're still strategic and have taken care of the division - but they for the first time, IMO, look like a bottom tier playoff team. 

Okay.....

Who knows whether hes 100% or not but he absolutely looked old and shot today. His arm was dead and he looked like he doesnt want to take hits anymore at all. Im not going to hold my breath about it but i can really see him calling it quits after this year, but we might need them to take a bad playoff loss to put the final nail in. Thanks houston cause now you gave them the bye. Unreal.

33 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

HAHA, and Houston loses in the final seconds.

Brady is on his way to another SB, lol.

How much you want to bet on that one?

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

As long as BB is around Pats will have a future. I have no doubts he can develop another qb.

He hasn't developed one yet.  He's not a QB coach.  And outside of Brady, the others have been nothing more than backups, with the possible exception of Jimmy G, who looked bad before getting injured (which will be his problem throughout his career).