Father Time is finally catching up with Brady

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Truth. If the Pats even win one playoff game, all credit to him. Because they are not a very good team.

They have never been a very good team, just a diabolical genius with one of the most prolific passers the game has ever seen and then some other dudes.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Truth. If the Pats even win one playoff game, all credit to him. Because they are not a very good team.

They look bad but a KC loss and a Pats victory and they are the #1 seed again.. so even on a down year they have the chance be the top seed. Wow!! (And I’m agreeing they don’t look good)

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

They look bad but a KC loss and a Pats victory and they are the #1 seed again.. so even on a down year they have the chance be the top seed. Wow!! (And I’m agreeing they don’t look good)

Yes they have a good chance @PatsFanNH. But seriously your guy BB is the goat. After watching them this year... if they win the SB it will be a coaching job of miracles.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes they have a good chance @PatsFanNH. But seriously your guy BB is the goat. After watching them this year... if they win the SB it will be a coaching job of miracles.

Absolutely agree! Brady doesn’t look right at all. IMO it is more than Father Time something else is off.. (I could be wrong but that’s how I feel).  

I can’t figure out the D at all I have been told they been top 9 since week 8 but to the eye test they are inconsistent to all heck.. look like poo against Miami then shut down JuJu and Brown in Pitt.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Absolutely agree! Brady doesn’t look right at all. IMO it is more than Father Time something else is off.. (I could be wrong but that’s how I feel).  

That's how you WANT to feel because it would mean there will be a magical resurgence. As a Michigan fan, I've never been a Brady basher. Half heartedly rooted for him on occasion because of that connection. Even if it's "something else," the combination of that something else and age portend only a further downward trajectory for Brady. This time, it's over.

Edited by LSHMEAB

36 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's how you WANT to feel because it would mean there will be a magical resurgence. As a Michigan fan, I've never been a Brady basher. Half heartedly rooted for him on occasion because of that connection. Even if it's "something else," the combination of that something else and age portend only a further downward trajectory for Brady. This time, it's over.

Very possible.  I also know how Brady is, it wouldn’t shock me if he willed himself to one last great season and retired winning the MVP one last time. I also will say if he announces his retirement before the year begins the Pats go and win the SB.. a la Peyton Manning like.. with him getting SB MVP..

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Very possible.  I also know how Brady is, it wouldn’t shock me if he willed himself to one last great season and retired winning the MVP one last time. I also will say if he announces his retirement before the year begins the Pats go and win the SB.. a la Peyton Manning like.. with him getting SB MVP..

I wouldn't be SHOCKED to see that happen THIS season. Brady is a champion in the truest sense of the word.(Facts are facts fellow Bills fans). With Belichick being Belichick, he's more than capable of devising game plans to beat any opponent. I would be SHOCKED to see it NEXT season. I don't believe Brady's body will hold up for another grueling season with an average OL and a mediocre receiving core with Gronk hobbling like a 50 year old. We shall see.

10 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wouldn't be SHOCKED to see that happen THIS season. Brady is a champion in the truest sense of the word.(Facts are facts fellow Bills fans). With Belichick being Belichick, he's more than capable of devising game plans to beat any opponent. I would be SHOCKED to see it NEXT season. I don't believe Brady's body will hold up for another grueling season with an average OL and a mediocre receiving core with Gronk hobbling like a 50 year old. We shall see.

Oline is above average.. but WR core I agree with as well as Gronk being a shadow of his former self.. 

On 12/23/2018 at 5:08 PM, DuckyBoys said:

Can we sing Rosie at DT  Bet she will make more tackles than Star and come a lot cheaper

With that moose knuckle she is sporting she would scare a few people into the ground without hitting them!!

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I remember thinking that screen was set up beautifully and Brady just bailed on it. He got away with a win the other day, but I've never seen him play like this until the last few weeks. He looks old and like he doesnt want to get hit.

Might be ok to pull that when your playing a bad team, but I he tries to do that against the Chargers? Good luck

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

I remember thinking that screen was set up beautifully and Brady just bailed on it. He got away with a win the other day, but I've never seen him play like this until the last few weeks. He looks old and like he doesnt want to get hit.

Might be ok to pull that when your playing a bad team, but I he tries to do that against the Chargers? Good luck

He got away with a win???!!??!

That game wasn’t for one second in doubt, it was totally over at 14-0